The Ultimate Fighter 20: A Champion Will Be Crowned

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » The Ultimate Fighter 20: A Champion Will Be Crowned
« Previous Page
jae_1833
11/13/14 2:22:12AM
Anyone else glad to see "The Scrapettes" losing all their fights. I thought Because was cool until I watched her build up and fight tonight...the whole lot of them are shitheads. They all start drama, especially the one who said the decision would be made for her. That was the final straw for me really. Now I want Rose to lose just for being a member, I even dislike the the Scrap Pack members more for it. I never really liked them before, but after witnessing how they influence people it's grown into something more than just a general disliking.
Boo_Radley21
11/13/14 11:00:41AM
I'm 1 episode in and I haaaate felice herrig
GDPofMPG
11/13/14 12:40:00PM

Posted by jae_1833

Anyone else glad to see "The Scrapettes" losing all their fights. I thought Because was cool until I watched her build up and fight tonight...the whole lot of them are shitheads. They all start drama, especially the one who said the decision would be made for her. That was the final straw for me really. Now I want Rose to lose just for being a member, I even dislike the the Scrap Pack members more for it. I never really liked them before, but after witnessing how they influence people it's grown into something more than just a general disliking.

Couldn't be more happy. It's nuts watching how messed up some of these people are, how ironic their musings about others are considering their actions and the way they choose to treat other people. Excellent Karma being served on the lot of them.
tildengolfer
11/14/14 9:08:18PM

Posted by jae_1833

I live locally in the SF Bay Area and know some guys who roll with the Scrap Pack on occasion and spar with them too and they explain how it is like a brotherhood with those guys and they aren't too big on letting the family grow and most of these guys have come up together so they are used to being around the same people. They have their own weird code they live by. And unfortunately, it's a very male-driven-mentality crew.

Top that off with Gil bringing in his own crew. Boxing and BJJ coaches, but there are no dynamic striking coaches as far as I can see. That's one thing Pettis has that Gil doesn't.
prozacnation1978
11/15/14 9:32:03AM
I think the scrapettes are a bunch of bullies
Just trying to make a name for themselves like
The four horsewomen.

I'm glad they are losing.
I wouldn't put up with their shit in the house if I was Torres or even Clark
slapshot
11/15/14 1:08:04PM
I like Bec but yeah they got a little too teen queen for me.
GDPofMPG
11/19/14 5:17:11PM
Been following Calderwood's blogging of the season. What a winner this chick is, it's one of the best parts of the season, that she is included on it. She is the opposite of UFC's hero's today.

In her blog from last weeks episode she dishes on what bitches some of the Junior High school groups on the show are and says this week we will see what kind of people Carla and Felice really are. Then she says this morning that this episode tonight reminds her of the stereotypes that held women's MMA back for so long because of the actions of people in the house. It sounds like there will be some sad drama again tonight.

badmofo_jojo

13 hours ago

I never thought doing what I love to do would end up with me being a role model, it's not a role im comfortable with if I'm honest but it is pretty cool letting people know, especially youngsters that if you work hard you can follow your dreams. It took so long for (female)fighters to get the recognition they deserve as professional athletes. Just watched the next episode of tuf and it's just sad to see how others are representing (woman's) MMA and instead of showcasing professional athletes they're living up to some of the stereotypes that held us back for so long.

Joanne Calderwood's instagram post from this morning
prozacnation1978
11/19/14 7:20:56PM
Crazy but I believe there is only 4 episodes left
And still 6 fights left.

I doubt it will be on next wed cause of thanks giving.

Tonight episode I believe is one fight.

They need to double these fights up
State_Champ
11/20/14 5:48:47AM
Through the few episodes of this show that I have seen, I may have fallen in love with Joanne Calderwood.
prozacnation1978
11/20/14 8:20:20AM
Fucking basketball game took 10 mins to play so my dvr didn't tape the last 10 mins of the episode I wasn't able to see the finish. Glad randa won.

I'm losing respect for carla.
She is acting like felice
tildengolfer
11/23/14 2:10:59PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Fucking basketball game took 10 mins to play so my dvr didn't tape the last 10 mins of the episode I wasn't able to see the finish. Glad randa won.

I'm losing respect for carla.
She is acting like felice

Felice and Carla are catty little girls. Don't care for either one. Hopefully JoJo puts a smash on all of them!
prozacnation1978
11/24/14 6:14:34PM
Those girls have patience

If someone was talking to me the way carla or felice does
I would get physical eventually
State_Champ
11/24/14 11:14:06PM

I would just assume they were mean and stupid and try to ignore them. No need to get physical unless someone is getting physical with me.
tildengolfer
11/27/14 12:54:49PM
Anybody esle get a lesbian vibe between Jessica and Justine on last nights episode?
prozacnation1978
11/27/14 1:58:46PM

Posted by State_Champ

I would just assume they were mean and stupid and try to ignore them. No need to get physical unless someone is getting physical with me.

Threats never work.

You can only take so much.
State_Champ
11/27/14 5:41:46PM

Posted by State_Champ

Threats never work.

You can only take so much.

What threat? I'm confused, man.
Pookie
12/1/14 12:54:13PM
Esparza is just the ugliest thing i think ive ever seen.
prozacnation1978
12/3/14 8:42:50PM
Double fights tonight.
Pages: 1 [2]