The Ultimate Fighter 11 Cast (SPOILER)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » The Ultimate Fighter 11 Cast (SPOILER)
mrkennedy
12/2/09 8:33:16PM
grappler0000
12/2/09 10:45:02PM
What, no Shannon the Cannon lol? Probably best that way...I think there should be a rule that you can't be on the show if you have over 100 pro fights.
postman
12/3/09 12:53:18AM
Wow thats pretty stacked. Guy I know Travis Clark was supposed to try out not sure if he went or not.
IriShame
12/3/09 3:10:36AM
Please no Doug Marshall. Please.
ncordless
12/3/09 3:46:23AM
Hopefully Matt Major has matured a little since his spot on Tapout, because I don't think he could make it in the house based on how he was on the bus.
jae_1833
12/3/09 5:02:26AM
Wow.....a lot of these guys are in odd places. Some of them (IMO) really just need to get in the UFC the old fashioned way...by winning a few. Some need to be signed outright and given a chance at the big show because they have already proven themselves. Many have potential......only a few seem to be cans and thats just how there quick sherdog stats make them look. Should be a great season of MW action! Any word on who the coaches are....I totally don't know or can't remember.
Drudinh
12/3/09 5:22:38PM

Posted by jae_1833

Wow.....a lot of these guys are in odd places. Some of them (IMO) really just need to get in the UFC the old fashioned way...by winning a few. Some need to be signed outright and given a chance at the big show because they have already proven themselves. Many have potential......only a few seem to be cans and thats just how there quick sherdog stats make them look. Should be a great season of MW action! Any word on who the coaches are....I totally don't know or can't remember.

It is odd too me that they would fight their way on the show as opposed to getting back by fighting in other orgs. Maybe because the show provides more exposure? there are some that I wasn't even aware of being cut.
copcopps
12/5/09 9:01:14PM
darn no Logan Clarke I heard he was at tryouts, I hope Gerald Harris makes it to the house
Kpro
12/5/09 9:09:31PM
Nice, hope Devela gets in
2hotty
12/5/09 11:34:52PM
Chuck & Tito 3....Crazy
haggiswashere
2/26/10 12:06:02PM
Nick Rossborough lost to Jesse Taylor on TUF 7 on the first episode to get into the house.