Ultimate Fighter 15

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Ultimate Fighter 15
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
3/7/12 6:16:58PM
I know its on this Friday and it says 9pm but what timezone also does it not air in canada?...at all?
Budgellism
3/7/12 6:30:29PM
It's playing on FX Canada, I know that. I'm going to assume it'll be on sportsnet 1 or the regular sportsnet as well
grappler0000
3/7/12 6:34:14PM

For the first time ever, the UFC’s long-running reality show designed to determine the next great mixed martial arts prospects, goes live. And viewers will be able to watch it on FX Canada starting Friday, March 9 with a 2.5-hour debut at 9 p.m. ET.

Season 15 of The Ultimate Fighter, which moved to FX this year as part of the UFC’s historic deal with American TV network FOX, will air on the Canadian cable channel every Friday and be replayed later on the various Sportsnet channels.

The debut episode will be rebroadcast on Sunday, March 11 on Sportsnet East, Ontario, West and Pacific (check local listings).

Following the premiere, The Ultimate Fighter 15 moves to Fridays at 10 p.m. ET on FX Canada for 12 consecutive weeks, culminating with the live championship fight on Friday, June 1.

Jesse_Canadian_MMA
3/7/12 6:54:07PM
I dont know anyone that has fx canada :(...and I guess if ya dont you get to watch it two days later? yikes...
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
3/7/12 6:55:12PM
hoping sportsnet just airs it and Thank you for posting
Budgellism
3/7/12 6:56:29PM
All Rogers customers have a free preview of the channel (it's channel 95). If you don't have Rogers you're out of luck. There's always streams.
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
3/8/12 11:12:01PM
I guess I am out of luck...to me that would seem the ultimate fighter is losing a market...Rogers isnt available in most of Canada so yikes, a step back as far as reaching all audiences
Franklinfan47
3/9/12 11:24:06AM

Posted by Jesse_Canadian_MMA

I guess I am out of luck...to me that would seem the ultimate fighter is losing a market...Rogers isnt available in most of Canada so yikes, a step back as far as reaching all audiences

You get sportsnet at all? I just checked the listings, they are playing it from 11:30-2 am tonight.
Bubbles
3/9/12 11:31:00AM
I wanna watch it live! pretty shitty way to treat the Mecca of MMA by vastly limiting the audience. Its not just because Rogers isn't available, its also due to other people having other providers that benefit them (me and my family have a sick bundle deal with Bell for home phone, 4 cell phones, internet and satellite tv).

I dont wanna stay up til 2am watching an hour of commercials, and hour of talk and maybe 1 fight if lucky
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
3/9/12 6:43:35PM
Oh yeah get all the sportsnet channels and yea it got updated today, well its a delay but at least I can watch it now . TG
george112
3/9/12 10:45:43PM
Rio looked pretty good.

Enjoying the fights