ultimate fighter 8

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » ultimate fighter 8
wiggum
7/31/08 2:46:15PM
has anybody heard who the participating fighters are?...i heard glover texiera is one, which has to be a heavy favorite from the get go
Twenty20Dollars
7/31/08 2:57:16PM
i hope glover is on the show, saw him on the new tapout last night with the 5 secound ko. Also has a win over soko.
blakeon
7/31/08 3:03:37PM
dude if he is... that would be tight as hell! i just caught his fight... wasnt able to see lighty fight. do u think lighty would be on the show to? since they are best buds and all?
dannyfrank
7/31/08 3:37:13PM
cant wait for tuf 8 to start. im so pumped!
DCRage
7/31/08 5:10:00PM
I think the only people who know right now are the fighters on the show themselves, and of course they can't talk or leak out any spoilers before the show airs.
mrkennedy
7/31/08 5:25:12PM
finnish_line
7/31/08 10:11:53PM

Are Nog's assistant coaches really going to be Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida?

Or was that just an awesome rumor?
mrkennedy
7/31/08 10:58:54PM

Posted by finnish_line

Are Nog's assistant coaches really going to be Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida?

confirmed and lil nog will be there to
Pitbull09
7/31/08 11:58:12PM
Has Chris Horodecki been signed with the UFC? I really want to see him join the LW divison. He could really be a challenge with such a stacked division. Maybe they would throw him on there.

Glover would kill if hes on there. ANy guy on TUF that train with the pit are heavy favorites in my book.
murphy_16
8/1/08 12:11:57AM

Posted by mrkennedy

Posted by finnish_line

but none speak english ow is that gonna work
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
8/1/08 12:14:37AM
GLOVER FTW!
MFOTHER
8/1/08 12:26:14AM

Posted by murphy_16

Posted by mrkennedy

Posted by finnish_line

but none speak english ow is that gonna work

thats not true. big and lil nog's english (especially big) are def understandable. lyoto and anderson speak english, but are not very confident so choose not to.
NewGuy
8/1/08 3:10:58AM
Whoever Mir's got with him on his coaching team, it will not stand up to Team Black House. But than again can any team stand up to them? SICK SICK SICK