The Ultimate Fighter 7 (6/4/08)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » The Ultimate Fighter 7 (6/4/08)
emfleek
6/5/08 9:00:31AM
...and so the douchebaggery begins. I knew the overall attitude in the house wasn't going to last the entire season. Last night, nearly all the guys proved that, once again, that the overall maturity level in the house is quite low.

Sure, they're urged by the producers/crew to destroy stuff in the house and do whatever else it takes to get ratings, but jeez...this was pathetic. I thought the show was doing just fine without all that crap.

Then again...I'm not footing the bill for the TV show, either.

If Dana and the rest of MMA want to market the sport and its competitors as mature, respectful and not-as-violent-as-everyone-thinks, this crap needs to stop. It does nothing to improve the general public's overall impression of MMA.

Okay...I'm done.

Now I want ham.
throwmeahotone
6/5/08 10:23:48AM
Too bad. I eated up all your hammies. Tasty they were my good sir.
SpiderSilva
6/5/08 10:41:09AM
It was bound to happen stress is a bitch and they needed a release
emfleek
6/5/08 10:44:14AM

Posted by SpiderSilva

It was bound to happen stress is a bitch and they needed a release

I dont buy it. In other words..."needed to release" is a lame excuse.

D-I-S-C-I-P-L-I-N-E
The_Italian_Stallion
6/5/08 11:26:42AM
I think that Dana should come on the show and be all laughy and smiley and then just straight-face real quick and be like...

All the money you've earned on the show... gone. I'm using it to fix the mess you made.

Now throw in a hundred or so swear words and I can see it coming out of Dana's mouth.

PS: Jesse-Tim and CB-Amir

I got faith Amir! WAR AMIR!
DCRage
6/5/08 11:57:43AM
Haha, the obligatory "bringing down the house" episode. After last week, I really enjoyed this one, funny how Rampage overslept and missed the semifinal pick talk with Dana & Forrest. Fights were short but not too bad. Admittedly I was also thinking CB-Jesse for the semis so I'm a little surprised by that. I can live with a CB-Jesse Final though.
bullettdodger
6/5/08 12:13:03PM
"Jeremy May is an IDIOT!!!!" i hate May and i hope he gets another chance to fight so we get another chance to see him get his ass beat
gartface
6/5/08 2:14:58PM

Posted by bullettdodger

"Jeremy May is an IDIOT!!!!" i hate May and i hope he gets another chance to fight so we get another chance to see him get his ass beat

Spike bleeping out Jewish was an atrocity. Both Jeremy May and Spike are being disrespectful to a race of people. But yeah, I'd love to see Jeremy May get smashed.
Aaronno9
6/5/08 2:47:33PM
Meh, a group of young guys being locked up for that long, combined with being drunk..... it was always going to happen. Its not a valid excuse to destroy shit and what not, but if they can do it and get away with it then why not. I dont think it would matter if it was fighters, footballers or just a general group of people.