UFN 19 Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFN 19 Results/Discussion (Spoilers)
« Previous Page | Next Page »
george112
9/16/09 9:43:37PM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by MMAcca

If this goes to a SD i will hit the roof!

Me too! I can't believe how bias the commentary is in this fight!

That was a decisive win for Maynard! I wouldn't even say the rounds were that close except for maybe the first which i still would have gave to Maynard!

Aaronno9
9/16/09 9:43:53PM
Urg, I was litterally cringing at Rogers shoulder/arm. He didnt even look in discomfort! Say what you want about him, its a loss to MMA hes decided against fighting full time. Dudes got heart and always looks to come forward.
D0wnUnd6e6r
9/16/09 9:44:20PM
SD, knew it
george112
9/16/09 9:44:24PM
HAHAHAHA SPLIT!!!
Aaronno9
9/16/09 9:44:56PM
A 29-28 Roger and two 30-27s to Gray? WTF?
tepid55
9/16/09 9:45:09PM
I'm 6-3 with 52 points.
SmileR
9/16/09 9:45:16PM
How the hell was that a split?!?! I can't believe cecil peoples wasn't the one who got it wrong!
MMAcca
9/16/09 9:45:58PM
I had it 30-27 Maynard.
george112
9/16/09 9:46:28PM

Posted by tepid55

I'm 6-3 with 52 points.

Good Job bro.

im 4-5 with 37 points..

haha hard to believe you were only beating me by one point at one time
MMAcca
9/16/09 9:46:42PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Urg, I was litterally cringing at Rogers shoulder/arm. He didnt even look in discomfort! Say what you want about him, its a loss to MMA hes decided against fighting full time. Dudes got heart and always looks to come forward.

The_Italian_Stallion
9/16/09 9:49:39PM
How is the Parlay thing going to work with that douche Nover screwing things up? I had Stout in my Parlay and Gray and Pyle as my other two so...

And to clarify I think Nover is a douche cause he can't handle high pressure scenarios (Fainting in TUF, Seizure now)

Nothing against him personally
MMAcca
9/16/09 9:52:05PM

Posted by The_Italian_Stallion

How is the Parlay thing going to work with that douche Nover screwing things up? I had Stout in my Parlay and Gray and Pyle as my other two so...

And to clarify I think Nover is a douche cause he can't handle high pressure scenarios (Fainting in TUF, Seizure now)

The guy had a ******* SEIZURE! It wasn't his fault man. What's your problem..
chokehead
9/16/09 9:52:47PM
At least Nover didn't get into the octagon, and THEN had a seizure...

Before he even fought, of course.

Come on, Diaz!
The_Italian_Stallion
9/16/09 9:53:15PM

Posted by MMAcca

Regardless of that since I clarified my position on it already... You didn't answer my question
george112
9/16/09 9:53:19PM

Seriously dude...

like he has control over having a seizure

the things people say these days...
MMAcca
9/16/09 10:00:57PM

Posted by MMAcca

Regardless of that since I clarified my position on it already... You didn't answer my question

You're fighter bashing a guy who had a seizure.

Where do get your kicks..........A&E?
MMAcca
9/16/09 10:02:08PM
Even though Guillard got the early knockdown, i think Diaz controlled the first to take it 10-9
D0wnUnd6e6r
9/16/09 10:02:14PM
WOOOOOOOOO WAR NATE PERFECTLY CALLED
SmileR
9/16/09 10:02:26PM
Yeahh!!! Diaz is a hero!!

8-2 with 73 points!!
chokehead
9/16/09 10:02:30PM
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR DOING THAT STUPID ACT, MELVIN

WOOOOO!
The_Italian_Stallion
9/16/09 10:02:48PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by MMAcca

Sure, A&E whatever you want to believe about me... call me names anything at all but please just answer my question Mr. Perfect who never says anything he regrets
MMAcca
9/16/09 10:03:04PM
Oh man. Melvin tapped so hard!
Playground_Samurai
9/16/09 10:03:20PM
5-5 I had an absolutely horrible event
george112
9/16/09 10:03:46PM
Beautiful Choke
MMAcca
9/16/09 10:05:05PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by MMAcca

Sure, A&E whatever you want to believe about me... call me names anything at all but please just answer my question Mr. Perfect who never says anything he regrets

For whoever had Nover in their parlay, it will probably just be paid out on the other two fighters (assuming they both win)
Jackelope
9/16/09 10:05:15PM

Dude can't help that he had a seizure like others have said. This poster has been dealt with, though.. so no need to further the arguments, folks.

As for Guillard vs. Diaz- haha, played out exactly like I figured it would. Both of these guys really need to stop being so predictable.
Bowen50
9/16/09 10:05:29PM
6-4
george112
9/16/09 10:05:33PM
finished 4-6 with 37 points i believe.
chokehead
9/16/09 10:05:36PM
5-3 because I forgot to pick the Quarry/Credeur and Wilson/Pyle fights. Not bad for a first time.
Playground_Samurai
9/16/09 10:05:53PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by MMAcca

For whoever had Nover in their parlay, it will probably just be paid out on the other two fighters (assuming they both win)

Correct. Stout or Nover just drop out of the parlay.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7