UFN 10 Prelims

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFN 10 Prelims
johny_rotten
6/13/07 1:27:12PM
I really want to see Spratt vs Tamden. The barn cat is an intructor at my gym. If anyone finds any of the prelims please let me know. I tried UFC ondemand, and they aren't available.
Stickan
6/13/07 1:42:30PM

Posted by johny_rotten

I really want to see Spratt vs Tamden. The barn cat is an intructor at my gym. If anyone finds any of the prelims please let me know. I tried UFC ondemand, and they aren't available.

Yeah I wanna see that one too. Good for you that he's your instructor. I picked him submitting Spratt in the 2nd and he did so I like him ..
Jamie98s
6/13/07 2:15:13PM
How is spratt still getting submitted so easily, its like he hasn't had a day of BJJ training in his whole career
Stickan
6/13/07 2:23:01PM

Posted by Jamie98s

How is spratt still getting submitted so easily, its like he hasn't had a day of BJJ training in his whole career

Yeah that's strange. Most participants have gotten better after TUF, Pete got worse.
kaduey
6/13/07 2:39:43PM
He didn't get worse he's just never been that great.
Sam_Rothstein
6/13/07 5:18:03PM
pete spratt used to be pretty good i think, he gave robbie lawler his first loss

i just think hes too one dimensional

good kick boxer but he has nothing he can do against submission fighters

i picked spratt only because i had no idea who the barn cat was and figure by his record that he was more of a striker since 6 of his wins were by tko

but i guess i should of figured that noone will strike with pete spratt when they know hes so vulnerable to submission
Sam_Rothstein
6/22/07 3:27:18AM

Posted by johny_rotten

if you re-post or pm soon enough i can send you a copy of the fight. i just downloaded the pre-lims
Ultimate_fighter
6/22/07 7:05:50PM

Posted by Stickan

Posted by Jamie98s

Yeah that's strange. Most participants have gotten better after TUF, Pete got worse.