UFN 13 : Fight Of The Night?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFN 13 : Fight Of The Night?
Next Page »
Ultimate_fighter
4/1/08 12:56:24AM
Who's going to get fight of the night?

I think that Hamill and Boetsch are gonna get it. They are both very good wrestlers with great hands. I think its gonna be a crazy fight. First round is gonna be very explosive. But in the second i think Hamill with drop or takedown Boetsch and TKO him for the victory.

What do u guys think?
RMFG_187
4/1/08 1:08:57AM
Karo Alves, or Diaz Pellegrino
ufcboss
4/1/08 1:10:18AM
That match will be killer!

I think it will be Kenny V Joe. 2 really good LW's fighting, Cant wait!!!!
TimW001
4/1/08 1:15:17AM
There are many match's that have great potential. hard to pick just one.
Kpro
4/1/08 1:46:15AM
Diaz vs. Pellegrino baby!
Pookie
4/1/08 5:23:20AM
Diaz vs. Pellegrino
BloodReign
4/1/08 5:39:29AM
80-90 percent of the card has the potential for this moniker
jocka
4/1/08 6:36:24AM
am i the only one that thinks Houston vs Irvinis gonna be a slugfest
juanez13
4/1/08 6:42:26AM

Posted by jocka

am i the only one that thinks Houston vs Irvinis gonna be a slugfest

no, your not the only reason it wont be the fight of the night its because its gonna be KO of the night.

IMO the fight of the Night will be Frankie edgar vs Maynard, there are gonna be a bunch of scrambles, and just non stop action.
CornishMMA
4/1/08 7:37:03AM

But this thread just proves what a FANTASTIC CARD THIS IS!

I mean seriously any one of about 8 fights could be FOTN!!!

Theres only 3 fights with easy winners to pick (manny, aurelio, guida) then 1 with a certain finish (irvin houston)

5/6 of the main card fights will be amazing and possible FOTN, like Juan said the other is guaranteed KOOTN

They are such competative fights im seeing the other 8 fights maybe all going to decision (but hey! that dont mean will be boring )
emfleek
4/1/08 8:51:18AM

Posted by Pookie

Diaz vs. Pellegrino

Agreed.
casey64
4/1/08 9:19:18AM

Posted by ufcboss

That match will be killer!

I think it will be Kenny V Joe. 2 really good LW's fighting, Cant wait!!!!

Franklinfan47
4/1/08 9:59:34AM
I think KO of the night is going to Houston Alexander over James Irvin

Sub of the night will go to Diaz over Pellegrino

and fight of the night will be Alves vs Parysian
gsquat
4/1/08 10:17:45AM
KO of the night: Alexander v Irvin
Submission of the night: Diaz v Pelligrino
Fight of the night: Florian v Lauzon
Upset: (not that big) Neer v Thomas
JWils
4/1/08 11:02:50AM
I think Parysian vs. Alves will be the fight of the night. I'm really looking forward to this one.
Cladrix
4/1/08 11:11:03AM
Fight of the night in my opinion will be Gray Maynard vs. Frankie Edgar..... I think this fight will just be a war.
SpiderSilva
4/1/08 4:55:33PM
most of the fights have a chance to be fight of the year not only fight of the night
CornishMMA
4/1/08 6:22:54PM
PLEASE let other fights end early so we see Maynard VS Edgar! its the swing bout so we NEED Irvin Houston to end early (which it will) and another fight or end early or 2 earlish for them to show it!!!
tylerlee123
4/1/08 7:28:36PM
Man this card is so crazy I cant pick one they will all be Fight of the Night material
CantAndleDaRiddum
4/1/08 8:25:14PM
kenflo vs jlau will win easily
skinnator
4/1/08 9:11:17PM
It sucks that we cant see all the fights. Wanted to see Manny Gamburyan.

But hte card will be very good and right next TUF. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
JBatch
4/2/08 1:27:43AM

Posted by gsquat

KO of the night: Alexander v Irvin
Submission of the night: Diaz v Pelligrino
Fight of the night: Florian v Lauzon
Upset: (not that big) Neer v Thomas

Exact same picks. Props.
Another really good fight will be Johnson vs. Speer.
NatedawgThaM
4/2/08 1:48:49AM
Edgar-Maynard!!!!

Mayhem13
4/2/08 1:51:44AM
Edgar vs Maynard

joshjr
4/2/08 4:35:07AM
I can not wait to see Gray Maynard's fight. I think it will be pretty good. he is the underdog but I think he can pull it out.
xchickox
4/2/08 7:31:22AM
i think alves vs parisyan will get FOTN

in the same vein who does everyone think will get ko of the night and sub of the night

for me:

ko: alves
sub: diaz
CornishMMA
4/2/08 7:44:10AM

Posted by CornishMMA

PLEASE let other fights end early so we see Maynard VS Edgar! its the swing bout so we NEED Irvin Houston to end early (which it will) and another fight or end early or 2 earlish for them to show it!!!

I hope people are aware of this cos most people have posted sounding like they are sure they WILL see it

MAYNARD -VS- EDGAR IS THE SWING BOUT AND MAY NOT BE SHOWN! But it should be, doubt we get ANY prelims tho cos i see alot of fights going long
wolfman
4/2/08 10:23:22AM
I had a dream last night that the Edgar vs. Maynard fight was really intense, as it was virtually nothing but back and forth action. The fight came down to the last round, because it was too close to call. The fight was ruled a draw after three rounds. However, it turned out that there was actually a scoring discrepancy as Edgar actually won via split decision. I hope this fight does turn out to be exciting as my dream, yet I hope I didn't nix it. I could see this being fight of the night or Karo vs. Thiago.
NatedawgThaM
4/2/08 3:57:47PM
Edgar vs Gray will look a lot like Edgar-Grffin IMO. An explosive fight with nice action, but Edgar will control him like he did Griffin!
sonicsmokesweed
4/2/08 10:16:14PM
florian vs lauzon fight of da night
Pages: [1] 2