Which UFC152 under card fight has you foaming at the mouth?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Which UFC152 under card fight has you foaming at the mouth?
shaneTpain
9/18/12 8:25:13PM
BONES VERSUS VITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe B versus Mighty Mouse!

aaaaannnnndddddd...... the other fights....

Dont forget that there is 10 other fights on before the champs defend the gold on Saturday night. Although stuck in the shadows, the 152 under card fights are actually quite intriguing. I have a feeling we'll be treated to a few firework displays even before the main card begins

I know the PG only consists of true fans who don't overlook any quality match ups SO I ask you PGfam! What fight do you think will steal the show this weekend?
Poor_Franklin
9/18/12 8:32:48PM
Oliveira/Swanson FTW!
jjeans
9/18/12 8:35:28PM
Fight that has me foaming in the mouth and pants Brenneman and Noke

Show stealer I agree with PF Oliveira/Swanson
Aether
9/18/12 9:17:04PM
Yeah Oliveira/Swanson has to be the fight that looks potentially most exciting.

Pierson/Benoist looks like it could be pretty action packed as well.

Baczynski/Thoresen looks pretty interesting also.
pmoney
9/18/12 9:28:11PM
Cub Swanson is gonna steal the show and put it down for the 7-6-0! (Palm Springs cuz)

As for the rest of the fights, I will definitely be interested to see how Kyle Noke looks/performs at 170. It'll be good to see Hammil back, hopefully he's healed up and comes back better than ever. TJ Grant vs. Evan Dunham should be real interesting, as well as Pokrajac vs. Magalhaes!

It should be a sick card. I plan on either being in Vegas and looting up, or hanging with the fellows knocking back some brews.
Wallass
9/18/12 9:35:17PM
I'm excited for Hettes vs Brim as Hettes looked like a monster against Nam Phan last year.
Bubbles
9/18/12 9:51:26PM
the one that will happen one section over from me

Oliveira vs Swanson is up there, but I wanna be the only guy in the audience to cheer for Bisping if he beats Stann
MALICE
9/18/12 9:56:37PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Oliveira/Swanson FTW!

Aether
9/18/12 10:10:55PM
surprised that people are looking forward to Noke/Brenneman. I think Noke is just going to get layed on for 15 minutes.
FastKnockout
9/18/12 10:51:19PM

Posted by Wallass

I'm excited for Hettes vs Brim as Hettes looked like a monster against Nam Phan last year.

This. Very excited to see where this kid ends up.
george112
9/18/12 10:58:52PM
It's hard to say it's gonna be the main event without sounding cliche but I think its gonna be Jones/Belfort

I have a feeling there is gonna be fireworks
infestructure
9/18/12 11:08:17PM

Posted by Aether

surprised that people are looking forward to Noke/Brenneman. I think Noke is just going to get layed on for 15 minutes.

Yeah I feel sorry for Noke. This fight or any fight in which Brenneman is fighting is not gonna be a barnburner.

I think Cub vs DoBronx will be FOTN
Budgellism
9/18/12 11:56:15PM
Swanson vs. Oliveira is going to win some sort of fight night bonus. The beauty of it is I'm not 100% sure which one it'll be. That's the fight I'm most excited for. Benavidez vs. Mighty Mouse is a close 2nd for me though.

As far as the undercard goes I'm pretty excited to see Hettes vs. Brimage. I'm a fan of both guys. Hettes impressed the hell out of me against Phan. The way he dominated him so early in his career is a good sign of things to come. And who could forget Ankle Titties? That guy has a fan for life just for that interview.
Twenty20Dollars
9/19/12 12:33:48AM

Posted by Aether

That's what I thought.

Only one that really interests me is Charles/Cub. The rest are okay.
Cooler
9/19/12 1:20:48AM
On the actual undercard

-Pokrajac vs Magalhaes looks stylistically fun, striker vs grappler
-Hettes vs Brimage to see if Jim can get a slick sub win, kid has potential
-Baczynski vs Thoresen, both grappler savvy but it comes down to striking

On the main card

-Oliveira vs Swanson does it for me, more anticipated fight on the card for me
-Jones vs Belfort it'd be nostalgic for Belfort to win but Jones will probably dominate, whatever one thinks about Jones as a person he really is impressive to watch
aussiemma
9/19/12 2:50:10AM
every fight looks mouth watering just for the fact it feels like i havn't seen a ufc event forever !
jjeans
9/19/12 4:24:52AM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Aether

Yeah I feel sorry for Noke. This fight or any fight in which Brenneman is fighting is not gonna be a barnburner.

I think Cub vs DoBronx will be FOTN

It's just me! Nobody whos opinion matters
JLS1980
9/19/12 9:18:49AM
On the undercard I have to go with Jimy Hettes and Marcus Brimage.
It's a good fight to start the Fx Prelims off with. Two young guys that are undefeated in the UFC.

And for the Main Card I like them all. The least intriguing match would have to be Hamill and Hollett.
Really looking forward to Bisping vs Stann. Those 2 guys are in really good fight shape and should bring it. Plus the match is really important for the Middleweight division. The winner will be really close to a title shot while the loser will watch it slip away.
Also Swanson vs Oliveira. Glad they moved this fight to the Main Card. It will be a blast while it last. There will most likely be a finish in this one. I really can't see this going to Decision.

Sweet Card overall. Just glad to see a UFC event it's been a while.
prozacnation1978
9/19/12 11:17:28AM
I will do undercard as in prelims

Probably hettes vs Marcus
Hettes looked really good vs phan and Bruce Leroy
airkerma
9/19/12 11:38:04AM
I forgot the original question.
By far I am most excited for MM vs Joey B. I think Joey is a better fighter no matter where you put him, and I think he will end it later on with a tko. I'm guessing not until the 3rd or 4th rd so it can still get FOTN, but FOTN may very well just go to Bisping vs Stann, just because it's Bisping and Stann. If Jones wins, I doubt a spinning flying leaping shinruken would even land him a fight bonus. Cub vs Charles will be excellent as well, could be a back door FOTN, or a S/K OTN.