UFC 70 Start Time

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 70 Start Time
JoeMimic
2/17/07 3:17:49AM
This PPV is being held in the UK as you all may know; I was on the UFC website and read that the start time here in the US will be 11am (West Coast)...Now I understand why because of the time difference but man is it gonna be weird waking up and watching a UFC PPV live at 11 freaking am. What do you guys think?
hippysmacker
2/17/07 3:23:53AM
Thanks,didn't know that till you posted it. It's aboutt he time igte up on saturday. No BBQ this time, and I think less people will show at my house than usual.
JoeMimic
2/17/07 3:26:35AM

Posted by hippysmacker

Thanks,didn't know that till you posted it. It's aboutt he time igte up on saturday. No BBQ this time, and I think less people will show at my house than usual.

I mean even on the east coast thats a 2pm start during baseball/basketball/hockey season thats gonna be rough. I doubt they lose much on the ratings but damn.
Greene33
2/17/07 2:50:38PM
This will be interesting, i have heard that they will show this on HBO the weekend after, but i couldnt wait that long...
Trapt1nw0nder
2/17/07 3:04:40PM

Posted by JoeMimic

This PPV is being held in the UK as you all may know; I was on the UFC website and read that the start time here in the US will be 11am (West Coast)...Now I understand why because of the time difference but man is it gonna be weird waking up and watching a UFC PPV live at 11 freaking am. What do you guys think?

You F%cking kidding me????? 11 am???

thats not cool! since all of my friends come to my house and chip in to buy the fights it just dont work at 11 am

i usually take my big screen outside and we all BBQ and buy a couple of beers and trip out watching the fights,but its way too HOT at 11am here in South Texas

guess im gonna watch this one alone,but its gonna cost me $40 instead of $5
THE_AXE_MURDERER
2/17/07 3:36:12PM

Posted by JoeMimic

11 am are u kdding me? haha thats gonna weird.