UFC Targeting Oct. 20 for Cincinnati Event

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC Targeting Oct. 20 for Cincinnati Event
adamsb
6/29/07 2:40:44PM
The UFC still intends to hold a show at U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati, and the organization is eyeing an event date of Oct. 20, according to a UFCjunkie.com (www.ufcjunkie.com) source close to the event.

link
richieb19
6/29/07 2:47:08PM

Posted by adamsb

The UFC still intends to hold a show at U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati, and the organization is eyeing an event date of Oct. 20, according to a UFCjunkie.com (www.ufcjunkie.com) source close to the event.

link

I will most likely be going to this show (my first one!!!). Any rumors yet on who might be fighting?
adamsb
6/29/07 2:49:12PM

Posted by richieb19

Posted by adamsb

link

I will most likely be going to this show (my first one!!!). Any rumors yet on who might be fighting?

rich and who ever has the tittle
Naturaldisaster
6/29/07 2:59:31PM
only a couple hours away from louisville! I'm goin to this
Violentcuv
6/29/07 3:35:50PM
Hope they do it.

Went to UFC 68 in Columbus and would love to go to this one too.
JewJitsu
6/29/07 7:08:22PM
Missed the Columbus one hopefully I can make this one! Only a few hours from me.
richieb19
6/29/07 7:09:03PM

Posted by JewJitsu

Missed the Columbus one hopefully I can make this one! Only a few hours from me.

If you go let me know, well hook up... BJ said you might go to the Arnold Classic aswell?
JewJitsu
6/29/07 7:10:05PM
Ya, might do the grappling at Arnold's this up coming year.

Got NAGA coming up in about a week.
richieb19
6/29/07 7:14:17PM

Posted by JewJitsu

Best of luck man, keep me posted... If I'm still around for the AC, I'll join the grappling challenge aswell...
AmericanFighterAce
6/29/07 7:25:37PM

Posted by richieb19

Posted by JewJitsu

Best of luck man, keep me posted... If I'm still around for the AC, I'll join the grappling challenge aswell...

WOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I live in Cincinnati and tried to get the Columbus tickets but all the oens up till the 500 dollar seats sold out in 15 minutes.

YES..
Tickets will go nuts on this because US BANK is so small.