UFC 73 Silva vs. Marquardt Staredown

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 73 Silva vs. Marquardt Staredown
masodd
7/7/07 9:42:16AM
Middleweight title staredown
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
casey64
7/7/07 1:08:59PM
that is awsome stare down .
spider1179
7/7/07 1:21:48PM
It definately looks like they are both ready to fight. This should be a good one.
ply187
7/7/07 1:32:25PM
good pic
Canadian_MM_EH
7/7/07 3:23:05PM
Anderson by ko in the first or tko in the second.
TOMMYAYO05
7/7/07 5:26:31PM
anderson was the one that got in his face.silva by tko
DevonFoxy
7/7/07 5:31:34PM
I think Silva is hitting on all cylinders after his sub par performance against Lutter. I honest dont see Nate winning a stand up fight but if Silva doesn't sprawl he's gonna be in trouble. Personally i see Nate shooting into a knee and thats gonna be all she wrote. Once The Spider has you stunned he's pretty much ruthless and almost guarantees his win.
GWD
7/7/07 6:13:47PM

Posted by DevonFoxy

I think Silva is hitting on all cylinders after his sub par performance against Lutter. I honest dont see Nate winning a stand up fight but if Silva doesn't sprawl he's gonna be in trouble. Personally i see Nate shooting into a knee and thats gonna be all she wrote. Once The Spider has you stunned he's pretty much ruthless and almost guarantees his win.

Once he's got you in his web, it's lunch time.
Tons33
7/7/07 6:15:51PM
Nates not ready for my boy Silva. Anderson is going to plant one of those knees into nates face and its all over.
TOMMYAYO05
7/7/07 7:21:13PM
Silva is one of my favorite fighters but where about to see what he is about i mean he destroyed Leben who has never been tko like that and then Franklin who was suppose to be the man,but then he fought Lutter and he dint look that great so we will see tonight what hes about.