UFC 17 : Redemtion Liddell vs Henderson

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » UFC 17 : Redemtion Liddell vs Henderson
Ultimate_fighter
6/15/07 1:05:55AM
If Chuck Liddell would have fought in the tourney and beat Carlos Newton, he would have fought Henderson in the Finals. Or he could of Fought him in the Semi's. Just saw this... i was thinking to myself.. who would of won?
cowcatcher
6/15/07 1:20:44AM
then, hendo, now, would be close, id like to see it down the road
pv3Hpv3p
6/15/07 11:22:32AM
I think Hendo would've UD'd him back then
richieb19
6/15/07 1:12:18PM
You guys are BOTH off... watch UFC 17 again, Goes pretty much dismantled Hendo standing throughout the fight, and Newton clearly should have won in the finals, he rocked Hendo countless times and always had an answer for him on the ground... I love Hendo, but at UFC 17 he was given decisions he probably shouldn't have gotten...
rcg916
6/15/07 2:01:16PM

Posted by cowcatcher

How much further down the road do you want to go? Theyre both mid 30s... did you want them to square off at around 50 or so?
EEKS
6/15/07 6:17:41PM
Back then Hendo woulda pulled a Rampage and destroyed Chack, now, slight edge to Chack
cowcatcher
6/15/07 6:22:14PM

Posted by rcg916

Posted by cowcatcher

How much further down the road do you want to go? Theyre both mid 30s... did you want them to square off at around 50 or so?

with page fighting hendo and chuck fightig wandy(hopefully) its gonna be awhile before this one happens....go watch thompson and aleks again you douche

and richie the reason i think hendo would have won then is purely due to LnP and GnP, i dont know that chuck had the sprawl then that he has now
mkiv9secsupra
6/16/07 4:27:49AM

Posted by cowcatcher

how do you get that?

Hendo then was pure wrestler.....and thats it....
Liddell was always a striker with good sprawl...

Chuck wouldve KO'd him quick. Now chuck would have more problems.