MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Your UFC 74 Picks
THE_AXE_MURDERER
6/7/07 6:13:55PM
Randy Couture vs Gabriel Gonzaga

GSP vs Koscheck

Damn I cant choose...
mkiv9secsupra
6/7/07 6:39:35PM
couture will outstrike and out wrestle gonzaga the whole fight until randy gets the 4th round GnP stoppage.

GSP will win a round then Kos...then GSP is going to get the KO/TKO in the third against the tired Kos.
Stickan
6/7/07 6:44:46PM
I'll pick Gonzaga and Kos. Hopefully I'll get some decent odds as well..
SteedTheDeed
6/7/07 6:56:21PM
randy and gsp. i see both ending with a ko or a tko
Naturaldisaster
6/7/07 6:57:35PM
GSP definitly. Couture/Gonzaga is a tough one but I think I'm kinda leanin more towards Couture but its very close
Mastodon2
6/7/07 7:00:44PM
I pick GSP and Couture, I espescially want to see Couture destroy Gonzaga

War Randy!
xthe_scottx
6/7/07 7:08:44PM
GSP I'm pretty sure on and I still haven't made a choice on Couture vs Gonzaga yet. I'm leaning towards Gonzaga but I'm having a hard time not picking Couture.
Trapt1nw0nder
6/7/07 7:17:13PM
I already doubted Randy once,and i wont do it again......Its a tough prediction since we have not seen Gonzaga go past the 1st in a while and if Randy takes him to the late rounds he might wear out....who knows...Gonzaga is not the same fighter he was 1 year ago....Im gonna go with Randy 3rd round TKO

GSP by RNC in the second....If Koscheck wins im gonna be PISSSED....Koscheck has what it takes to beat GSP,but i would never want to see him as champ of the UFC...Just dont like him
Stickan
6/7/07 7:39:14PM
Both Gonzaga and Kos are pretty big underdogs this far. Looks like I'll be cashing in big time on you guys

Wealthiest player here I come
disorderlyvision
6/7/07 9:23:22PM
i picked couture, only because i said i wouldn't ever bet against him again. i don't see him getting a tko though i think he will win a decision. he couldn't finish sylvia, who was injured. it is a hard pick though.
warglory
6/7/07 9:31:18PM
Couture made me some bank in his last match, and I am betting on him again. I am also betting on a quick win for St Pierre in the 1st round via KO. St Pierre is going to overwhelm Josh, and if it goes to the ground, I am fairly certain Georges will school him there too despite Koscheck's background.

I am raising my beer to the favorites to win on UFC 74!

If anyone wants to bet on either match with me I am game.
Northrend
6/8/07 3:01:55AM
GG round 4 tapout
GSP via UD
Kurt by decision
Meg
6/8/07 4:26:06AM
I have absolutely no idea who I want to pick for Randy/Gonzaga. But there's no way in hell I'm going against GSP. I'm pretty sure he'll be out for blood this time around, or at least he better be.
MisFiT
6/8/07 4:47:48AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

couture will outstrike and out wrestle gonzaga the whole fight until randy gets the 4th round GnP stoppage.

GSP will win a round then Kos...then GSP is going to get the KO/TKO in the third against the tired Kos.

I HIGHLY doubt that Couture will get a Stoppage, especially in the 4th, no way in hell.
xchickox
6/8/07 5:43:38AM
i've gone for :

couture
gsp
and
stevenson
nubby
6/8/07 11:05:35AM

Posted by xchickox

i've gone for :

couture
gsp
and
stevenson

Same here, but I'm betting Couture Unan Decision
GSP KO/TKO Round two
Stevenson Submission Round one

GO RANDY!!!!!!!
Mv356
6/8/07 12:58:33PM
Alot of people say GSP has had his mental game tested when he lost to Matt Hughes, I disagree.

He knows that the world saw that he was totally handling hughes up until he got caught with that kimura, so I don't think it had quite the affect on him as getting KTFO in the first round by a fighter he was supposed to steamroll.
blkssncpt
6/8/07 1:06:39PM
Couture and GSP both have way more experience....
loller90278
6/8/07 1:09:13PM
i'll take gonzaga via kimura
i'll take koschek via GnP
i'll take stevenson via armbar
tepid55
6/8/07 1:14:10PM
I think Couture and Koscheck will win.
KYGUY07
6/8/07 2:31:58PM
Im taking gsp by decison, and gonzaga by tk.o. rd. 2
Kastro
6/8/07 7:40:19PM
If Couture manages to win it wont be by a stoppage, Gonzaga is too good on the ground to be submitted by Couture and I dont see Couture being able to KO/TKO Gonzaga with his huge size..

If Couture wins it will be by judges decision (in my opinion), im betting on Gonzaga however I want Couture to win.

Im picking GSP over Kos by unanimous decision, close fight.
Stickan
6/8/07 7:54:20PM

Posted by loller90278

i'll take gonzaga via kimura
i'll take koschek via GnP
i'll take stevenson via armbar

Finally someone who's got the same picks as me... I think Kos wins a decision though.
kimoron
6/9/07 4:18:52PM
i'll go with courture in the 4th rnd buy tko, kos by unanimous decision, stevenson via rear naked choke, and sakurai by decision.