casey64
7/6/07 5:59:16PM
Did anyone like the Chuck.vstito fight at UFC 66
chuck-da-iceman
7/6/07 6:11:51PM
i thought it was a wicked good fight
chuck-da-iceman
7/6/07 6:13:32PM
i think if tito made it out of that 3rd round flury i think he wins a split decision
Infused
7/6/07 6:18:15PM
Some of the best news to date.

On another note, it was a good fight.
masodd
7/6/07 6:25:06PM
It was a kickin good fight
ultimateweapon
7/6/07 7:41:55PM
It was good. Tito can never beat chuck.
TOMMYAYO05
7/6/07 7:49:29PM

think if tito made it out of that 3rd round flury i think he wins a split decision

nubby
7/6/07 7:52:49PM
I said that long ago. Chuck was getting tired. Could you imagine what people would be saying if he had won? Imagine what the title fight with Jackson would have been like... wouldn't have been a 2 minute fight that is for sure.
rcg916
7/6/07 8:12:13PM
Really?

In the news section?

Dont be afraid to read the forum rules before you post.
italianpride
7/6/07 10:41:06PM

Posted by nubby

I said that long ago. Chuck was getting tired. Could you imagine what people would be saying if he had won? Imagine what the title fight with Jackson would have been like... wouldn't have been a 2 minute fight that is for sure.

Are you kidding me?? It could've been a 1 minute fight, Tito wouldn't be able to take Rampage down and standing would have nothing for him so Rampage would've came in and obliterated him, end of story.

On a side note, why hasn't this been moved?? This is far from news...as somebody a lot wiser mentioned...read the rules.
komodo20
7/6/07 11:06:17PM

Posted by ultimateweapon

Chuck rules
FeelTheJoy
7/7/07 12:56:17AM
i think its possible. tito has crazy cardio and gnp
ncordless
7/7/07 2:07:43AM
I think............. that this is not news.
Naturaldisaster
7/7/07 2:29:09PM
I think the fight should have been stopped when chuck rocked tito and put him down in the 1st round
Ultimate_fighter
7/7/07 3:16:42PM

Posted by ultimateweapon

Man, Tito had him... Chuck got hit lots, and stumbled on some... Tito was striking to long then eventually got caught.. but Tito was winning the fight, he won the second round and was winning the third until he got caught... But if tito were to let it go longer, he would of won split for sure.
chuck-da-iceman
7/8/07 8:58:20PM

Posted by Ultimate_fighter

Posted by ultimateweapon

Man, Tito had him... Chuck got hit lots, and stumbled on some... Tito was striking to long then eventually got caught.. but Tito was winning the fight, he won the second round and was winning the third until he got caught... But if tito were to let it go longer, he would of won split for sure.

i totally agree