UFC 89 ..Hulk Hogan vs Dan Severn

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » UFC 89 ..Hulk Hogan vs Dan Severn
hathcock32
2/21/07 3:36:59PM
Coming out of retirement at th ages of 65 and 68....The Beast and Hulkamania fight an MMA match.....I got hogan by KO LEG DROP
waylon_o
2/21/07 4:55:30PM
I wanna see the Ultimate Warrior/Hulk Hogan rematch from Wrestlemania 5, only with UFC rules. Or possibly even Ultimate Warrior/Papa Shango from Wreslemania 7 hahahaha
mmadb
2/21/07 5:45:49PM
His name is WARRIOR now, he dropped the ultimate part. And yes, legally, he change his name to be in fact...WARRIOR. What a twat.
JimiMak
2/21/07 5:59:23PM

Posted by mmadb

His name is WARRIOR now, he dropped the ultimate part. And yes, legally, he change his name to be in fact...WARRIOR. What a twat.

He wanted it to be ULTIMATE WARRIOR but was issued a cease and desist by Vince McMahon F***** Toolbag, he thought if he made it his legal name he could get around the Copyright infringement.
mmadb
2/21/07 6:22:04PM
Ya, he's one messed up dude.

CLASSIC
waylon_o
2/21/07 7:28:12PM
Dude. That could quite possibly be the greatest post I've read yet.
waylon_o
2/21/07 7:32:37PM
I think the Warrior used to snort way too much blow.
JimiMak
2/21/07 7:35:31PM

Posted by mmadb

CLASSIC

made my day thanx for the link. also see the vids of what he does now.
waylon_o
2/21/07 7:37:20PM

Posted by JimiMak

Posted by mmadb

CLASSIC

made my day thanx for the link. also see the vids of what he does now.

HAHA yeah i watched like 5 of them
xchickox
2/21/07 8:03:23PM
that video was genius
mmadb
2/21/07 8:23:32PM
It's off "The Self-Destruction of The Ultimate Warrior" DVD the WWE released some time last year. It was pretty amusing all around but for the most part was a smearfest.

Regadless, his promos were all just plain terrible like that. Jericho and Christian made that clip that much funnier though.
madmarck
2/21/07 9:31:59PM

Posted by hathcock32

Coming out of retirement at th ages of 65 and 68....The Beast and Hulkamania fight an MMA match.....I got hogan by KO LEG DROP

Dude start putting your threads like this in the Locker Room.
This is a terrible idea. Will either still be Alive by UFC 89? Hulk might not after so many years of pro wrestling its amazing he is alive now.
hathcock32
2/21/07 9:55:10PM
Who cares have fun with it....does it really bother you that much...............by the way the Ultimate Warrior video was priceless hahahahaha

The Warriors eyes after all that blow
Svartorm
2/22/07 1:31:30AM
I actually really like Warriors writings. Hes a good Conservative Republican and does some ballsy speeches at liberal colleges.

Fun Svartorm Fact: I accidently broke a dudes nose with a Hulk Hogan leg drop in a wrestling match. Oops.
Ydoc
2/22/07 7:45:22AM

Posted by mmadb
It's off "The Self-Destruction of The Ultimate Warrior" DVD the WWE released some time last year. It was pretty amusing all around but for the most part was a smearfest.

The best part? They gave him the World Title. I sure that was the plan all along, give him the title so they could make fun of him a decade and a half later.

The best part is while Hogan is acting all low key like Warrior is over the top he brought Warrior into WCW just so he could beat him, because he was never able to get over the loss in WWF. Warrior might be insane but Hogan is a 5 year old.
Violentcuv
2/22/07 10:06:43AM
AAHHHH yes the ultimate warrior. Now that brought me back. Wasn't Warrior/Hogan Wrestlemania 7 though?? Not that it matter but that is bugging me.

Warrior/Hogan was 6 actually. I had to google it.
Wrestlemania 5 Hogan vs Macho Man
Wrestlemania 6 Hogan vs Warrior
Wrestlemania 7 Hogan vs Sgt Slaughter
loller90278
2/22/07 2:35:51PM
the ending of the video is classic where he snorts...
Ultimate_fighter
3/3/07 4:49:52PM
i think they would both be in a wheelchair before UFC 89, pal
iwannabesedated
4/8/07 8:37:56PM

Posted by waylon_o

I wanna see the Ultimate Warrior/Hulk Hogan rematch from Wrestlemania 5, only with UFC rules. Or possibly even Ultimate Warrior/Papa Shango from Wreslemania 7 hahahaha

Hogan fought Macho man at wrestlemania 5..
grappler0000
4/11/07 8:44:07PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Ultimate_fighter

i think they would both be in a wheelchair before UFC 89, pal
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not so! At the current frequency of PPV events, it would take place near the end of 2008. Severn still fights...in fact he's fought 4 or 5 times this year already.
Zvonimir
4/11/07 9:02:35PM

Posted by mmadb

CLASSIC

That is the greatest video I have ever seen......
keith-hackney1
4/13/07 5:17:42PM
Any of you guys know the event where the ultimate warrior was in a tag team of 4 against 4 others, and was the last one left, had to beat 3 guys to win the challenge fight. He started the fight by close lining andre the giant 3 times and toppling him over the ropes. Thats one of the best wrestling memory's i have. Used to be on sky one every saturday night when i was a kid, watched it with my brothers religiously, never missed it.
cheers
dstlvb
4/13/07 5:28:47PM
It was the Survivor Series back in the day when it a bunch of 4 on 4 matches with the winners going to a final match.
skiba97
4/15/07 2:46:57PM
I think it was survivor series 89. Could be wrong though.
illinifighter
4/15/07 8:23:14PM
i wonder if they fought would all of the hulk-a-maniacs give hulk hogan the power to be invincible and win the first ever pride fc royal rumble

sorry i had to say that WAR HULK-A-MANIA
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
The_Metal_Maniac
4/15/07 11:30:42PM
The Warriors interviews are great. Very funny, his and the Macho Mans from back in the day are the best.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1