UFC Fight Night 9 Picks & Results...

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC Fight Night 9 Picks & Results...
Trapt1nw0nder
4/5/07 6:40:10PM
Stevenson.... round 1Submission / Tapout
Mishima........Unanimous decicion
Fickett.............round 2 Submission / Tapout
Tavares..........Unanimous decision
Hardonk.........round 1KO / TKO
Hironaka........Unanimous decision
Gouveia.........Unanimous decision
Clementi ......Unanimous decision

we can discuss here after and see who was right.......too many coin flip fights *keeps fingers crossed*
Bountytaker
4/5/07 7:21:35PM
So far, I'm 4 of 4 with the winners, but I haven't had a correct round or finish yet. So, minimal points.

Next group involves my wagered fighters....so hope the winning continues.
Trapt1nw0nder
4/5/07 8:30:56PM
Damn Mishima!.....close....

Mishima looked like he was just there to get paid...
Trapt1nw0nder
4/5/07 9:03:43PM
Damn Hardonk!....

He looked like he was just there to get paid...lol
We_Todd_Did
4/5/07 9:09:29PM
Antoni "The Pathetic Disgrace" Hardonk just became a walking punchline (pun intended).He has THE best kickboxer in the world and (arguably) THE best BJJ guy in the world training him and that's all he could do?!?!?!Get just about any guy off the street, train them for a couple of years with Hoost and Rickson, and chances are they won't look half that shitty.He couldn't even finish a total gimme of an armbar!I seriously hope I never see him in a UFC ring again.

Rant Off

Trapt1nw0nder
4/5/07 9:16:12PM
yeah...i feel ya...

Cant believe they put him on the air!!!
We_Todd_Did
4/5/07 9:29:02PM
Well, called the Pellegrino and Florian fights perfectly so far.Woohoo!

....Goddamn Hardonk lol
Trapt1nw0nder
4/5/07 9:31:12PM
"if i had a booger as big as yours i would want someone to tell me"...
Trapt1nw0nder
4/5/07 9:47:41PM
Wooooooo!!!! (Matt Hamill style)

D-Boy
4/5/07 9:49:48PM
I knew Joe sub was no question I was scared when it looked like he might KO him instead
Ydoc
4/5/07 9:50:52PM
Thanks to Joe Daddy I'm the richest player here.

Wish him and Hermes would go at it for a number 1 contendership... too bad they already gave it to Hermes.
JunCTion
4/5/07 9:54:33PM
man. i started out the night 4 / 0 then ended up 5 / 4. that stinks.

before ufn9 i only lost $25 total. tonight i lost $410 and 50 slots in the money rankings

not a good night for me.

congrats to Ydoc
Trapt1nw0nder
4/5/07 9:56:35PM

Posted by Ydoc

Wish him and Hermes would go at it for a number 1 contendership... too bad they already gave it to Hermes.

haha...Props for that!...

and sorry people for all my triple/double posts,but i was excited and only coming to my pc to update my thoughts
DoTheMMAth
4/5/07 9:57:25PM

Posted by Ydoc

Wow... hats off to you Ydoc. Really workin' it bro
JunCTion
4/5/07 10:01:05PM
HEY MR. Ydoc, CAN I HAVE A LOAN?
JunCTion
4/5/07 10:07:31PM
hey. can somebody explain to me how i can have a 5 / 4 event but move up over 500 places in the standings?
Guerilla_maab
4/5/07 10:16:33PM
Lol, no idea.
Ydoc
4/5/07 11:16:13PM
Thanks for the kudos DoTheMMAth, trapt, and JCT.

My guess JCT is you moved up because others didn't pick their fights. Hey, if you want some bets man hit me up, I always give fellow David members first crack at me. Might as well lose money in my own camp rather than anywhere else. And hey, I gave you a heads up on this one in our team forum:

I'm getting Joe straight up without offering odds... I really think this is a solid pick giving how both fighters have peformed recently. I hate telling people how to bet because of the backlash if all doesn't go as planned, but I really, really like Joe in this fight.

Take my advice and you won't need a loan.
JunCTion
4/5/07 11:21:17PM

Posted by Ydoc

Thanks for the kudos DoTheMMAth, trapt, and JCT.

My guess JCT is you moved up because others didn't pick their fights. Hey, if you want some bets man hit me up, I always give fellow David members first crack at me. Might as well lose money in my own camp rather than anywhere else. And hey, I gave you a heads up on this one in our team forum:

I'm getting Joe straight up without offering odds... I really think this is a solid pick giving how both fighters have peformed recently. I hate telling people how to bet because of the backlash if all doesn't go as planned, but I really, really like Joe in this fight.

Take my advice and you won't need a loan.

i know, i know. i was trying to make something happen. i figure if i always pick with the obvious or the % favorite ill never gain any ground. thats the risk i guess.