Where are any UFC Fight Night Dvds ?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Where are any UFC Fight Night Dvds ?
a1strait
3/28/07 12:51:00PM
I collect all the ufc dvds and I just realized that there is no FIght Night dvds coming out which really sucks because I believe they hve some of the best fight cards that I want to add to my collection.
pv3Hpv3p
3/28/07 1:08:08PM
I forsee a box set coming out once a year including all of the UFN fights... With all the undercards... And it'll be cheap!!!

PS This is all just wishful thinking, but I'm with you, I'd like to see them made availible soon....
Rush
3/28/07 1:18:08PM
I want them to get their ass in gear with the classics series.
madmarck
3/28/07 1:24:53PM

Posted by Rush

Im pretty sure you can easily download TV fights just about anywhere. Limewire probably has a nice few.
pv3Hpv3p
3/28/07 3:51:32PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by Rush

Im pretty sure you can easily download TV fights just about anywhere. Limewire probably has a nice few.

Personally, I'll watch the free stuff of the net, but with certain things I just like to own them in their original packaging ect... I don't know if it's an OCD type thing or if it's for some collectors value or what... That's just how I am...

I really don't get why they don't release all of their DVD's sooner... It is a huge market and would make them tons of cash...

Every Feb they should come out with the complete UFN's and PPV in a series of some sort... That would be boss
cowcatcher
3/28/07 3:55:54PM
after spending what they said was 11 months trying to finish the deal for pride i think shortly after they hammer out all the details on how the 2 org will run they will turn their attention to dvds and other post event sale items, shouldnt be too long