UFC Fight Night 9 (4/5) available

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » UFC Fight Night 9 (4/5) available
modogg
2/12/07 10:26:57PM
I am just hoping the moderators post the upcoming UFC Fight night on the sight for us to wager and make picks on. Wondering if they do not why they wouldn't and if they could. We can't afford all of the pay per views and can't stand catching the fights in the bars now adays since there are so many knucklehead fans, so being able to watch the fight live with our picks would be really sweet. Hope this happens (I will either become rich with Melvin or real poor), thanks
JunCTion
2/12/07 10:41:53PM

Posted by modogg

I am just hoping the moderators post the upcoming UFC Fight night on the sight for us to wager and make picks on. Wondering if they do not why they wouldn't and if they could. We can't afford all of the pay per views and can't stand catching the fights in the bars now adays since there are so many knucklehead fans, so being able to watch the fight live with our picks would be really sweet. Hope this happens (I will either become rich with Melvin or real poor), thanks

i'm with you. i can't get ppv in home. i only know 1 person who likes mma and i don't like him. and bartenders hate me (i don't drink)
nellyhiphophead
2/12/07 10:52:13PM
they said that they will do fight nights so once the ufc put matches on there websight the will put the fight card on here.
JunCTion
2/12/07 11:10:56PM

Posted by nellyhiphophead

they said that they will do fight nights so once the ufc put matches on there websight the will put the fight card on here.

cool, thanx
nellyhiphophead
2/12/07 11:48:08PM
should be a few good fights on that card form what i have seen but nothign to great.