UFC BUYS PRIDEFC??? inside info...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » UFC BUYS PRIDEFC??? inside info...
MMAinstinct
3/9/07 5:25:12PM
I saw this post from an admin on subfighter.com check this out....LINK well see if this comes out to be true?
loller90278
3/9/07 5:39:09PM
it seems likely.. the two frontrunners were fishman and ufc..
things are rocky with fishman as it seems (him sueing pride..) so maybe it really is a matter of time till ufc buys pride.
ryderstrong69
3/9/07 11:58:54PM
i hope they do dana said in an interview that if it happened they would keep it a seperate orginzation much like they did with wec
hippysmacker
3/10/07 12:39:23AM
This an ubstansiated rumor, could be true , but fourm people make up stuff all the time. So I'm putting it in the padded room.
SICKRICK
3/10/07 7:17:24AM
don;t you kinda feel like its the wwf all over again .. ufc should not buy pride let the ufc compete... they need competition..... that when shits get old
jdubs
3/10/07 9:11:25AM

Posted by SICKRICK

don;t you kinda feel like its the wwf all over again .. ufc should not buy pride let the ufc compete... they need competition..... that when shits get old

thats what it looks like, i hope its not the case cause pro wrestling went to s**t after they bought out the wcw
jimmyjames2182
3/10/07 11:12:23AM
i hope ufc did buy pride that way there will hopefully be more us events and with fighters from pride
madmarck
3/10/07 11:30:21AM
This is a third time i have heard this rumour. Until Sherdog or MMAweekly annouces it i wont believe it.
BloodandTears
3/10/07 4:17:01PM
Yeh this one has been flying around for a while. I cant wait for it to happen. Lets unify some champs already!
EEKS
3/11/07 9:01:21PM
Bull
madmarck
3/12/07 9:55:10AM

Posted by BloodandTears

Yeh this one has been flying around for a while. I cant wait for it to happen. Lets unify some champs already!

I think that would be great. But just if the orgs were seperate. Maybe if Chuck/ Wand had fought it woulda been good. But thats all gone to crap now. I personally want to see Pride and the UFC competeting agaisnt each other to see who can put on the best show. Comepetioin is what makes sport great.
SICKRICK
3/12/07 12:06:29PM
competition is what makes the sport great.. wow marc you are like a poet ufc should not buy its competition, that is what kills companys in this type of business