UFC 72 broadcast in middle of day in US

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 72 broadcast in middle of day in US
Mayo
6/11/07 12:39:27PM
I don't know why I forgot that this payperview will happen at 3pm Eastern Time!
That is going to be strange since my buddies and I usually go to the bar to watch it. In fact I wonder if the bars will get enough people coming to make it worth it for them to order it!

Then I'm thinking if they ever do a live ppv from Japan in the future then what time will that be over here?! And if UFC goes global will the US start having tape delayed events?

What do you all think about the time differences?
KYGUY07
6/11/07 12:53:45PM
it sucks that it is bein shown so early.
DJDark41
6/11/07 5:21:19PM
It doesn't bother me that its so early, me and my friends are just gonna hang out after its over, rather then before it like we do with the late PPVs. I think they will start doing tape delays, but since they show it on saturday they might be able to get away with starting the broadcast at like, 11 at night. I'm fine either way.
JuggaloWarrior878
6/12/07 2:40:53AM
Its actually on at 10 later that night thats when i intend on ordering it, and ill just stay away from the internet
Mayo
6/12/07 11:36:23AM

Posted by JuggaloWarrior878

Its actually on at 10 later that night thats when i intend on ordering it, and ill just stay away from the internet

Do you mean it will be re-aired at 10? Or is this event actually tape-delayed?
JuggaloWarrior878
6/12/07 12:29:25PM
it re airs at 10
pv3Hpv3p
6/12/07 1:33:17PM
I'm actually pretty stoked... It's going to be a little like watching a good football game on Sunday afternoon or something... I like drinking during the day, why not throw UFC into the mix, get the grill going, etc... It'll be f'n great
Mayo
6/12/07 3:28:19PM
Trapt1nw0nder
6/12/07 4:47:52PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

I'm actually pretty stoked... It's going to be a little like watching a good football game on Sunday afternoon or something... I like drinking during the day, why not throw UFC into the mix, get the grill going, etc... It'll be f'n great

Well....if you were from south texas you wouldnt be saying this...lol

95 degrees plus! and humid!.....no wind......hardly any clouds......and gnats all over your face

Im gonna watch it alone in my room....1pm in my time is too early to start drinking...we will prolly drink,but will wait till night