ufc 70

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » ufc 70
T-Money
3/19/07 7:33:12PM
hey its the canadian crippler here i was just wondering wat every one thought about ufc 70 being on live tv and if it should be on spike or espn
nellyhiphophead
3/19/07 8:10:55PM

Posted by T-Money

hey its the canadian crippler here i was just wondering wat every one thought about ufc 70 being on live tv and if it should be on spike or espn

better be on spike i don't get espn. so happy its free
BloodandTears
3/26/07 11:05:15AM
Spike is the place for it.. Free is the way to go, It draws in fans that otherwise would not watch. I estimate for every free event, they pick up an extra few thousand people that subscribe to the next ppv event. its truly a win/ win situation
madmarck
3/26/07 12:32:23PM

Posted by BloodandTears

Spike is the place for it.. Free is the way to go, It draws in fans that otherwise would not watch. I estimate for every free event, they pick up an extra few thousand people that subscribe to the next ppv event. its truly a win/ win situation

Yeah Spike for sure. And the UFC and Spike have been pretty good partners. I dont think they would shy away from each other now.
PS Free MMA kicks ass.
nellyhiphophead
3/26/07 12:57:37PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by BloodandTears

Yeah Spike for sure. And the UFC and Spike have been pretty good partners. I dont think they would shy away from each other now.
PS Free MMA kicks ass.

i can se the ufc turning there back on spike i think if the ufc gets some big cash from another place they might be willing to leave spike even if i don't think they should spike has been so good to them and the ufc has done spike real well so why not just keep a working thing going.
madmarck
3/26/07 2:58:19PM

Posted by nellyhiphophead

Posted by madmarck

Posted by BloodandTears

PS Free MMA kicks ass.

i can se the ufc turning there back on spike i think if the ufc gets some big cash from another place they might be willing to leave spike even if i don't think they should spike has been so good to them and the ufc has done spike real well so why not just keep a working thing going.

Wont be soon though. Remember that the UFC has TUF 5 coming out on spike. They dont wanna get negative pressure that way, Spike usually loves all day marathons of TUF. If they stop it and only show it once a week min it might hurt the UFC. I think Dana is gonna stay in bed with Spike until at least he gets the contracts out of the way.
VanellaL47
4/12/07 2:15:29PM
I'm stoked it's free on spike....we can't get pay per view in the college dorms so i miss most of the fights live and can't see them til the next day. What's everyones predictions on the fight card? Not a bad one IMO.
Orlandi0053
4/13/07 12:40:15PM
Im happy as hell its on spike becuase it will be easy for me to kick back saturday and just turn it to the channel maybe crack a beer or two
-Virus-
4/15/07 4:50:40PM
Its on Spike free for Canada :D and The U.S. my relatives in England have to pay for it though.