tyson vs sapp?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » tyson vs sapp?
loonytnt
7/13/07 4:26:51PM
i just saw this may be real old but it had ufc in it are they going fight?

Added: January 03, 2007
Mike Tyson vs UFC Bob Sapp
Category Entertainment
Tags: Mike Tyson Vs Bob Sapp UFC Kick Boxing (more) (less)
URL
Embed
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wQtN98Lj_5g
Mastodon2
7/13/07 5:26:24PM
I doubt it will ever happen, but if it did, Tyson would demolish Sapp so quickly its not even worth thinking about it. Even a slowed down, out of the game Tyson is 100 times more dangerous than Sapp!
richieb19
7/13/07 6:18:22PM
Very old... never happened though, and most likely never will...
postman
7/13/07 6:28:23PM
Isn't it crazy that Mike Tyson has done nothing in years and yet we will still talk about him? What a waste of talent he could have been the best ever had he stuck with the angelo. Oh well his loss.
Mastodon2
7/13/07 6:40:29PM
Many people believe that Tyson is the best ever, but you imply that its somehow his fault for all the bad shit that happened to him...
richieb19
7/13/07 6:43:50PM

Posted by Mastodon2

Many people believe that Tyson is the best ever, but you imply that its somehow his fault for all the bad shit that happened to him...

Albeit he did go through many rough times, most of which where brought on by himself, Tyson did waste his gifts. He actually admitted that he just gave up against Lennox...
Mastodon2
7/13/07 6:45:47PM
When life had gotten so bad for him, I'm not suprised he lost his fighting spirit. Granted the guy didnt know a thing about safe spending, but he came from a rough background, give a boy like that a huge pile of money and he will blow it.

Mike's problem is that he was too naive, he made too much money, too quick, and everyone wanted some of it. He just didnt see it leaving him until it was too late.
richieb19
7/13/07 6:49:12PM

Posted by Mastodon2

When life had gotten so bad for him, I'm not suprised he lost his fighting spirit. Granted the guy didnt know a thing about safe spending, but he came from a rough background, give a boy like that a huge pile of money and he will blow it.

Mike's problem is that he was too naive, he made too much money, too quick, and everyone wanted some of it. He just didnt see it leaving him until it was too late.

Did you ever see the video of him training for the Olympics (I believe)? When he just broke down and started crying like a baby...

I also heard his old trainer once put a gun to his head, and told him to win... crazy stuff...
GDK
7/13/07 11:23:07PM
It won't happen
postman
7/14/07 10:07:00AM

Posted by Mastodon2

Don King was Mikes main problem but that all goes back to his choices in life no one elses.
ButterBalls
7/14/07 2:05:45PM

Posted by postman

Posted by Mastodon2

Don King was Mikes main problem but that all goes back to his choices in life no one elses.

Don King is boxing in generals main problem
postman
7/14/07 7:03:25PM
no doubt
Taylor8766
7/16/07 3:48:17PM
Tyson would destroy Sapp by knockout rd 1 or by gnp.
richieb19
7/16/07 3:49:17PM

Posted by Taylor8766

Tyson would destroy Sapp by knockout rd 1 or by gnp.

Maybe in 1985...
ncordless
7/17/07 1:56:39PM
Tyson is scared sh!tless of Sapp.
thepunisher
7/18/07 9:43:15AM

Posted by ncordless

Tyson is scared sh!tless of Sapp.

I really dont think Tyson is scared of anyone. he seems like the type to thorw down with anyone at any time