tyson griffin is fighting in july!! but against who??

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » tyson griffin is fighting in july!! but against who??
prozacnation1978
4/1/08 5:26:23PM
i called it a long time ago, it makes sense with forrest fighting and all with team couture out of vegas. mmaweekly has him down, they are never wrong when it comes to these things. i am very curious to see who he fights. might be against bruno or someone else. once again if i were to name names i would have to say i really have no idea??? has to be bruno or my guess is a winner of a fight at fight night or someone new that they just signed. but if this is true he would be on the main card meaning someone would have to be bumped off the 4 fights being

almeida vs cote
mccully vs mir
lytle vs kos
stevenson vs tibau

i really don't see any of them falling off tyson might just be on a undercard his last fight was a bit boring. i really don't know what to think of it
Cladrix
4/1/08 5:31:37PM
I really dont know either........ probably Roger Huerta??
nickcuc547
4/1/08 5:36:09PM
he will get a tough opponent, huerta, maybe the florian lauzon winner. whoever it is it will be a tough test.
RMFG_187
4/1/08 5:50:12PM
Huerta, Stevenson, or possibly Nate if he wins.
RMFG_187
4/1/08 5:55:23PM

Posted by nickcuc547

he will get a tough opponent, huerta, maybe the florian lauzon winner. whoever it is it will be a tough test.

Tyson doesn't deserve a shot at Flo or J Lau after his performance in the last fight. probably gonna be some1 coming off of a lose, or a split win. Stevenson or Huerta. In either case, Tyson will probably lose cuz Huerta is the UFC Poster Boy. and Stevenson is coming off of a lose, and we know what thats like for Joe
nickcuc547
4/1/08 6:12:09PM

Posted by RMFG_187

Posted by nickcuc547

Tyson doesn't deserve a shot at Flo or J Lau after his performance in the last fight. probably gonna be some1 coming off of a lose, or a split win. Stevenson or Huerta. In either case, Tyson will probably lose cuz Huerta is the UFC Poster Boy. and Stevenson is coming off of a lose, and we know what thats like for Joe

true but his last three fights (tavares, guida, edgar) before that were great and exciting fights, i think he definitely deserves a shot at a big time lightweight.
billycarnage
4/1/08 7:52:54PM
Is it too soon for a Guida vs Griffin rematch cause I know I would love to see it and I think Guida won the last and will win the second time.
Aaronno9
4/1/08 9:16:22PM
Apparantly its been confirmed here...

LINK
CornishMMA
4/2/08 7:54:58AM
You have been rick roll'd but FFS dude that one is rough with all the windows you have to close!

Will be HUERTA im sure, and Tyson will win
MartinKillMcGill
4/2/08 8:25:47AM
Should have scrolled down before i got rick roll'd hope its huerta for no 1 contender fight
prozacnation1978
4/2/08 10:58:01AM
two things??

first for some reason on mmaweekly.com the minnesota fight lesnar vs coleman has been taken off for some reason??? maybe speculating a change in date or venue.

second if it stays in minnesota i see huerta fighting on the card he is from minnesota remember.... as for that if minnesota did get scratched maybe tyson will be fighting huerta in july.