Tyson Fury: I would knock out the Mexican Midget

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Tyson Fury: I would knock out the Mexican Midget
Rabi
1/4/13 3:47:26PM
Tyson Fury talks to Rabi about knocking out Cain Valesquez

Link
prophecy033
1/4/13 4:01:00PM
Dude would get SMASHED harder than Jenna Jameson
Theoutlaw08
1/4/13 4:43:02PM
This dude needs to let this go. It will never happen, because he is not even on the same level as Cain.
babalu46
1/4/13 5:06:10PM
I'm sick of this guy trying to make a name for himself off the back of anything or anyone more famous than himself.

He's like a Bisping apart from he can't and DOESN'T compete in MMA!!

Calling Velazquez a WWE fighter shows he has no idea what he's talking about and claiming he's too big and strong to be taken down is ridiculous. He's just a childish little fool who thinks he's the toughest man in the world and I can't wait for a boxer to KO him so he can shut up.
sparky
1/4/13 6:07:40PM
Fury cant be serious like he wouldnt even last a 3 minute boxing round with Cain.
postman
1/4/13 6:18:24PM

Posted by sparky

Fury cant be serious like he wouldnt even last a 3 minute boxing round with Cain.

When I read this I'm not sure if you mean Cain would beat him in 3 min of boxing or 3 min of MMA. Cause I see no way in hell Cain knocks him out in less then 3 min if its a boxing match.
tallica62
1/4/13 6:43:03PM
let him fight some low tier fighter and still get beat
sparky
1/4/13 7:33:57PM

Posted by postman

Posted by sparky

When I read this I'm not sure if you mean Cain would beat him in 3 min of boxing or 3 min of MMA. Cause I see no way in hell Cain knocks him out in less then 3 min if its a boxing match.

I'm saying if they went at it in a MMA match Cain would win in less time then the duration of a boxing round. Fury seems to think he cant be taken down so I feel like he is asking for an MMA match with Cain. After reading my original post again I get what you mean.
Rabi
1/4/13 7:35:17PM
What did you all think of Rabi in the interview?
sparky
1/4/13 7:41:25PM

Posted by Rabi

What did you all think of Rabi in the interview?

You did a good job brother
BuffaloDave
1/4/13 8:47:24PM
I was really waiting to hear this clown say that he has been training UFC.
prozacnation1978
1/4/13 9:16:45PM
Rabi

Asked Paul taylor when he will be back in the octagon
jay98107
1/5/13 3:09:55AM
Tyson Fury should attempt to become relevant in his own sport before hopping over to MMA and getting dominated there. Perhaps beat a top 10 opponent first.
BuffaloDave
1/5/13 11:43:18AM

Posted by jay98107

Tyson Fury should attempt to become relevant in his own sport before hopping over to MMA and getting dominated there. Perhaps beat a top 10 opponent first.

I took a look at this tools record, only name that stood out was Dereck Chisora, who himself, turned out to be not that good once he fought better comp.
frizzzlecake
1/5/13 1:36:57PM
First he calls out Cain, and now Miguel Torres!
bjj1605
1/5/13 6:46:03PM
I say do it.

Let this fool embarrass himself.