Tyron Woodley vs. Zach Light Booked for Upcoming Strikeforce Challengers Card

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Tyron Woodley vs. Zach Light Booked for Upcoming Strikeforce Challengers Card
emfleek
8/26/09 8:23:07AM
A welterweight bout between prospect Tyron Woodley (3-0) and veteran Zach Light (6-8) has been signed for Strikerforce's upcoming Challengers card on September 25. Light's agent, Ken Pavia, confirmed the news with FanHouse on Tuesday. The event airs live on Showtime from the SpiritBank Event Center in Bixby, Okla.

Woodley is one of the up-and-coming fighters in the Strikeforce 170-pound division. He defeated Sal Woods via first-round Brabo choke submission in his Strikeforce debut on the undercard of the Jake Shields vs. Robbie Lawler event in June (video above).

STORY
fizz
8/26/09 11:28:45AM

Posted by emfleek

A welterweight bout between prospect Tyron Woodley (3-0) and veteran Zach Light (6-8) has been signed for Strikerforce's upcoming Challengers card on September 25. Light's agent, Ken Pavia, confirmed the news with FanHouse on Tuesday. The event airs live on Showtime from the SpiritBank Event Center in Bixby, Okla.

Woodley is one of the up-and-coming fighters in the Strikeforce 170-pound division. He defeated Sal Woods via first-round Brabo choke submission in his Strikeforce debut on the undercard of the Jake Shields vs. Robbie Lawler event in June (video above).

STORY

I first eared of T-Wood while listening to a Jordan Breen show wright b4 the Sal WOods fight...

I never saw videos on him but that last one really impressed me! Altought the competition was not that good i really think that t-wood got some bright future in front of him!

Hes the 170 lbs Mo lawal!