Tyrann Mathieu, 3 others arrested

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Tyrann Mathieu, 3 others arrested
prophecy033
10/25/12 7:14:35PM
Tyrann Mathieu and three other former LSU football players were arrested Thursday on drug-related charges.

Mathieu and former LSU quarterback Jordan Jefferson were charged with simple possession of marijuana, the Baton Rouge police department said in a release.

Former Tigers safety Karnell Hatcher also was charged with simple possession while former defensive back Derrick Bryantwas arrested for possession with intent to distribute.

Link
Poor_Franklin
10/25/12 7:19:35PM

I hate LSU
prophecy033
10/25/12 7:27:24PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

I hate LSU

I hate the SEC
Poor_Franklin
10/25/12 7:42:03PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Poor_Franklin

I hate LSU

I hate the SEC

as a Mississippi State fan, I hate most of the SEC as well.
jae_1833
10/25/12 7:52:53PM
Bet they still make into the NFL though.
ThaAxeMurderer7
10/25/12 11:02:51PM
It's really not much of a loss to the Tigers imo. As ''meh" as we've been this season, I feel this defense will be just fine without Mathieu. I hate to say it, but I had a feeling he would screw up again before next season and he proved me right.
frizzzlecake
10/25/12 11:14:52PM
Other news sources confimed, Tyrann Maithieu was invfact going to go to school but simply forgot. He stated," I got high."
ThaAxeMurderer7
10/25/12 11:16:59PM

Posted by jae_1833

Bet they still make into the NFL though.

I'm not so sure about that. As far as Mathieu goes, he's not your prototypical NFL CB. When you compare him with some of the other really good CB's that have come from LSU, he doesn't stack up. Patrick Peterson, Mo Claiborne, Corey Webster and Travis Daniels are all much taller and more of shutdown corners as opposed to Mathieu who is very fast but I've seen get beat much more often than the others.
ThaAxeMurderer7
10/25/12 11:17:50PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Poor_Franklin

I hate LSU

I hate the SEC

Haters gonna hate
prophecy033
10/25/12 11:25:13PM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Poor_Franklin

I hate LSU

I hate the SEC

Haters gonna hate

Its a great conference but there is so much arrogance with them that there literally isn't any for anyone else as they have sucked up all that god has made
ThaAxeMurderer7
10/25/12 11:39:46PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Poor_Franklin

I hate LSU

I hate the SEC

Haters gonna hate

Its a great conference but there is so much arrogance with them that there literally isn't any for anyone else as they have sucked up all that god has made

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't USC refer to themselves as Arrogant University or something like that?

Anyway, I do know what you mean. However, I can assure you, not all fans of SEC football teams are arrogant pricks like the assholes that browse message boards. I love College Football and I love seeing people so passionate about their teams.
prophecy033
10/25/12 11:46:01PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Poor_Franklin

I hate LSU

I hate the SEC

Haters gonna hate

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't USC refer to themselves as Arrogant University or something like that?

Anyway, I do know what you mean. However, I can assure you, not all fans of SEC football teams are arrogant pricks like the assholes that browse message boards. I love College Football and I love seeing people so passionate about their teams.

Im not sure if USC does or not, im an Oregon fan we have our own brand of arrogance

Im mostly just giving you a hard time. The SEC is king until they lose. Now with that being said, thats hard to do when 2 SEC teams are in the Natty
airkerma
10/26/12 10:55:46AM
We need Mike Wilbon on here to delve into the whole BCS SEC conspiracy theory.
BlueSkiesBurn
10/26/12 2:52:07PM

Posted by prophecy033

]Im not sure if USC does or not, im an Oregon fan we have our own brand of arrogance

Im mostly just giving you a hard time. The SEC is king until they lose. Now with that being said, thats hard to do when 2 SEC teams are in the Natty

Arrogant Nation. That's us. Lane "Fuckin'" Kiffin.

And ThaAxe is right, Mathieu wasn't even the third best cover corner on the LSU defense. He was an aggressive defender with good instincts and explosive abilities on special teams, but he was not a good corner.
Bubbles
10/26/12 7:07:45PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by prophecy033

]Im not sure if USC does or not, im an Oregon fan we have our own brand of arrogance

Arrogant Nation. That's us. Lane "Fuckin'" Kiffin.

And ThaAxe is right, Mathieu wasn't even the third best cover corner on the LSU defense. He was an aggressive defender with good instincts and explosive abilities on special teams, but he was not a good corner.

better suited for safety? Kind of sounds like a Polamalu type player
BlueSkiesBurn
10/26/12 7:28:13PM

Posted by Bubbles

better suited for safety? Kind of sounds like a Polamalu type player

Polamalu has discipline, which is why he excels as a roaming safety. Mathieu, clearly, doesn't.