The two that failed the drug test are.........

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » The two that failed the drug test are.........
ricoj3323
8/21/08 1:37:39PM
Antonio silva and Edwin Dewees.

well I was half right cause I picked antonio silva, so its yet another blow to elite xc
DCRage
8/21/08 1:39:19PM
As noted elsewhere moments ago, I was thinking Silva too. He's gotta have some help in cutting those 30-40 pounds before fights. Now it's Kimbo HW Champ Or Bust for EXC, but that might be too little too late.
rabbit915
8/21/08 3:43:03PM

Posted by DCRage

As noted elsewhere moments ago, I was thinking Silva too. He's gotta have some help in cutting those 30-40 pounds before fights. Now it's Kimbo HW Champ Or Bust for EXC, but that might be too little too late.

The thing is though is that he tested positive for an anabolic steroid. Im not an expert on the subject but i dont think those help you cut weight.
casey64
8/22/08 5:15:06PM
Mr_Dead_Sexy
8/22/08 8:28:12PM

Posted by rabbit915

Posted by DCRage

The thing is though is that he tested positive for an anabolic steroid. Im not an expert on the subject but i dont think those help you cut weight.

He got clipped for taking boldenone, I believe. If that's what it was, no, it doesn't help you cut weight, it adds size/strength.
breakdown5
8/22/08 8:33:19PM
Boldenone has a long half life (a year and a half from what I read), which means that you would have to be really dumb to do this.
Mr_Dead_Sexy
8/22/08 10:09:00PM

Posted by breakdown5

Boldenone has a long half life (a year and a half from what I read), which means that you would have to be really dumb to do this.

Stephan Bonnar agrees.
Purge
8/23/08 5:42:46AM
Antonio Silva and his coaches, claim that he is innocent. Due to Antonio having a hormonal disease, if he really used it, he would die.

http://sherdog.com/news/news/silva-pleads-innocence-to-steroid-allegations-14136