Two cancelled bouts in secondary league

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Two cancelled bouts in secondary league
FastKnockout
8/15/12 11:19:50PM
Alvin Robinson vs. Christian Uflacker and Dustin Ortiz vs. Jeff Curran have supposedly been cancelled. I was going to report it but my only source is Tapology.
Rabi
8/16/12 2:59:59AM
Ortiz v Curan is defo cancelled, I spoke with Dustin last night and he confirmed he has no up and coming fights (he has a broken hand).
Budgellism
8/16/12 5:53:27AM
I reported the Curran/Ortiz bout but I didn't know about the other one
JLS1980
8/16/12 9:04:20AM

Posted by FastKnockout

Alvin Robinson vs. Christian Uflacker and Dustin Ortiz vs. Jeff Curran have supposedly been cancelled. I was going to report it but my only source is Tapology.

Nice catch on that FastKO. I noticed the same thing as well. Looks like they took the Curran/Ortiz match off of our picks section but the Robinson/Uflacker matchup is still showing up and I reported the card change.
xtra_chewy
8/17/12 10:33:00AM
Also wondering about the Robinson/Uflacker bout, I couldn't find anything about it being cancelled other than tapology? Going to take Uflacker out of my parlay if it is. Anyone?
JLS1980
8/17/12 1:46:54PM

Posted by xtra_chewy

Also wondering about the Robinson/Uflacker bout, I couldn't find anything about it being cancelled other than tapology? Going to take Uflacker out of my parlay if it is. Anyone?

I agree chewy. Tapology was my source for the Curran/Ortiz fight just like the Uflacker/Robinson fight as well.

2 fights that had potential of being good. I wonder will there if in deed that match is cancelled and it is the HB will there be another HB in it's place?
hippysmacker
8/18/12 1:11:18AM
Until I get more confirmation I am leaving both fights in
MMAcca
8/18/12 1:49:00AM
Curran tweeted earlier this week (Tues/Wed i think) that his fight was off.
Twenty20Dollars
8/18/12 7:20:44PM
Robinson fight was hot bout, ouch.