Where did the Tuvok thread go?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Where did the Tuvok thread go?
jiujitsufreak74
1/24/09 1:17:41PM
Twenty20Dollars
1/24/09 2:30:15PM
I was wondering the same thing.
Aaronno9
1/24/09 3:06:55PM
What was it about?
jiujitsufreak74
1/24/09 3:35:32PM

Posted by Aaronno9

What was it about?

Jackelope started a thread about what Tuvok would do if GSP lost. it was all very light hearted and everyone knew it was friendly trash talk.
tuvok500
1/24/09 5:45:10PM
Jackelope deleted it because we all know that me or you or anybody else can no longer start a post like that without being warned or even banned ............

If the site would have been like it was not so long ago i would have been the first to start a post about what JJfreak will do when BJ gonna be killed by GSP !!
jiujitsufreak74
1/24/09 6:24:19PM

Posted by tuvok500

Jackelope deleted it because we all know that me or you or anybody else can no longer start a post like that without being warned or even banned ............

If the site would have been like it was not so long ago i would have been the first to start a post about what JJfreak will do when BJ gonna be killed by GSP !!

hahaha i know you would. i don't even like BJ that much, i just want to see how you react to GSP losing
Pookie
1/24/09 6:28:20PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by tuvok500

hahaha i know you would. i don't even like BJ that much...

and i thought i knew you!
EvenFlow
1/24/09 8:08:03PM

Posted by tuvok500

hahaha i know you would. i don't even like BJ that much, i just want to see how you react to GSP losing

I share the same feeling toward GSP die hards in general and I do like GSP. I've even noticed someone say they'll make a thread saying how wrong the people who pick BJ were if he loses, I mean cmon, really?
jiujitsufreak74
1/24/09 8:42:38PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by tuvok500

hahaha i know you would. i don't even like BJ that much...

and i thought i knew you!

to respect BJ has nothing to do with liking him

i did learn my lesson though and will never doubt BJ, he just isn't one of my top 10 fighters is all.