TUF1 77% (51)
TUF2 6% (4)
TUF3 3% (2)
TUF4 6% (4)
TUF5 6% (4)
TUF6 2% (1)
Ultimate_fighter
10/26/07 9:29:15PM
What cast is the tuffest out of all the tufs?
MALICE
10/26/07 9:35:34PM
Season 1! No Doubt! Griffin, Bonnar, Florian, Sanchez, Swick, Leben, Quarry, Koscheck, and the rest. All good to great fighters.
NatedawgThaM
10/26/07 9:39:09PM
TUF 1 or 2 because they arguably have the best fight linked to the TUF show. Gulliard/Burkman(First fight from TUF 2 was freakin amazing), Forrest/Stephon(TUF 1 Finale)

plus nobody from either of the first two shows bitched and cryed and went home for some lame reason...

But I'm going with TUF 1 for the great brawling and fearlessness
jiujitsufreak74
10/26/07 9:46:39PM
season 4 had a lot of seasoned veterens, but i am going to have to say TUF1. i mean griffin beat the #1 LHW in the world, bonnar is a great LHW and puts on wars, both kos and sanchez are top 10 WW and florian is tearing it up in the LW division. so in my mind, TUF one had the 'TUFFEST' fighters because of their skill level not to mention their willingness to brawl.
The_Ho_Bag
10/26/07 9:59:24PM
Tuff 1 almost 90 percent are now successful UFC fighters

Tuff 6 is probably th worst IMO b/c they have lack of talent and no 1 is really that great of a foghter except for maybe Ben other then that the rest are not that good ( sry for off tracking=])
faille
10/26/07 10:01:25PM

Posted by xxMALICExx

Season 1! No Doubt! Griffin, Bonnar, Florian, Sanchez, Swick, Leben, Quarry, Koscheck, and the rest. All good to great fighters.

fedorwins1
10/26/07 10:09:33PM

Posted by The_Ho_Bag

Tuff 1 almost 90 percent are now successful UFC fighters

Tuff 6 is probably th worst IMO b/c they have lack of talent and no 1 is really that great of a foghter except for maybe Ben other then that the rest are not that good ( sry for off tracking=])

Errrrr we haven't even seen all of the fighters yet calm down.
The_Ho_Bag
10/26/07 10:20:08PM
ok fine75 better =]
tuvok500
10/26/07 10:24:37PM
i voted for the TUF 1 for the caliber and everthing, but my favorite was the third with tito and his good training system !!!

The_Ho_Bag
10/26/07 10:27:26PM
team punishment pwned shamrock so hard
kopower
10/26/07 10:35:24PM
I agree with Tuf 1. Hard to believe that many good fighters were all on the same season after watching some of the later seasons. Team Serra so far is putting an ass kicking on Hughes like Tito did to Shamrock.
grappler0000
10/26/07 11:17:16PM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

TUF 1 or 2 because they arguably have the best fight linked to the TUF show. Gulliard/Burkman(First fight from TUF 2 was freakin amazing), Forrest/Stephon(TUF 1 Finale)

plus nobody from either of the first two shows bitched and cryed and went home for some lame reason...

I agree with TUF 1...but someone from season 2 actually did go home after bitching/crying. If I remember correctly, he couldn't handle all of the cameras being around. I believe it happened in the first episode.
TimW001
10/26/07 11:59:09PM
Looks like TUF 1 owns.
postman
10/27/07 12:20:09AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by NatedawgThaM

I agree with TUF 1...but someone from season 2 actually did go home after bitching/crying. If I remember correctly, he couldn't handle all of the cameras being around. I believe it happened in the first episode.

I remember that too...but yeah Tuf 1 was the best
ohiostate1016
10/27/07 4:05:09PM
I almost went w/ season 4 b/c of the fact that the guys had already been in the UFC, and there were guys like Serra and Shonie Carter on there, but then I couldn't pick that season b/c nobody except Serra has done anything since then. Heck, Lutter didn't even make weight for his title fight.

That being said, Season 4 is the only season to produce a UFC Champion (Serra). I always thought that was the reason for this show. Still, like everyone else, I picked Season 1. It's just hard to ignore talents like Diego, Kos, KenFlo, Quarry...and that's just the MW's that were on the show. All of those guys are or have been in title contention. Also on that season were guys like Forrest Griffin, Stephan Bonnar, and Alex Schoenauer.
TimW001
10/27/07 4:14:56PM
JBatch
10/27/07 7:57:27PM
That bithch from season 2 was named Eli Joslin and he said it reminded him of prision, he was quite the pussay.

TUF 1 has had the best fighters come from it but they were also the reason why season 1 was so sucessful and why the show was created. You aren't going to showcase a bunch of chumps. Also the guys from TUF 1 have had the most time to showcase thier skills. They're 4 tiers of fighters that have come from TUF. Here's a sample IMO.

Contenders-
Forrest Griffin, Ken Florian, Rashad Evans, Keith Jardine, Joe Stevenson, Marcus Davis, Matt Hammil.

Middle of Pack-
Chris Leben, Diego Sanchez, Pat Cote, Chris Lytle, Stephan Bonnar, Mike Bisping, Mike Swick, Scott Smith, Kendal Grove, Ed Herman, Luke Cummo.

Just hanging in-
Jorge Gurgel, Jason Von Flue, Seth Petruzelli, Alex Karalexis, Pete Sell

Pretenders-
Josh Rafferty, Eli Joslin, Jeremy Jackson, Noah Inhoffer, Jason Thacker,

I know they're many more but those are the ones off the top of my head

Ultimate_fighter
10/28/07 2:03:48PM
TUF 1 For sure takes this one... 88 percent wow... and tuf 6 with an amazing 0 percent...lol... But yea, tuf 1 is the winner for sure..
HulkRage
10/28/07 3:49:47PM
Season 1 was great. It has been down hill from there.
keith-hackney1
10/28/07 4:32:01PM
definately season one, forrest griffin is the baddest dude ever to have come out of a reality ufc tv show !!!!!!!
xchickox
10/29/07 6:26:17AM
definately series 1, so much talent has come from that show
Boo_Radley21
10/29/07 9:05:25AM
Season one had the best coaches too.
brucelee82
10/29/07 9:27:52AM
Season 1 was the best. Its funny to go back and watch and see how different it is with challenges etc.

On a side not anyone know what Bobby Southworth (sp?) is doing. He gets my vote for being the complainer of season 1 (when he had to cut weight). Just curious if he is still fighting.
Khaos
10/30/07 5:13:32AM
I'm saying Season 4 because the guys have been there, & they all knew it was there only hope at a title shot or even getting back in the UFC, plus the finale for the show was great(I'm taking about Pete Sell vs Scott Smith )
D0wnUnd6e6r
10/30/07 8:07:55AM
"I'm trying to go incognegro" ... HAHAHAHA God I love Shonie Carter on TUF 4 lol...I meen not the best fighter at all but holy shit is he ever freaking entertaining
thepunisher
10/30/07 8:27:48AM
I voted for tuf 6 because i felt bad for them
disorderlyvision
10/30/07 10:42:30AM

Posted by brucelee82

Season 1 was the best. Its funny to go back and watch and see how different it is with challenges etc.

On a side not anyone know what Bobby Southworth (sp?) is doing. He gets my vote for being the complainer of season 1 (when he had to cut weight). Just curious if he is still fighting.

he just had a fight in the secondary league not to long ago. im pretty sure he won it.
EliasG
11/1/07 12:36:50AM
agreed. Shonie Carter=A plus entertainment. If TUF had been around 10 years ago he'd be so big right now.
quezocrema0032
11/2/07 11:22:38PM
well the way i see it is its
Season 1
Season 2
Season 4
Season 5
Season 3
Season 6

And the way i see it is top contenders:
Griffin, Evans, Jardine, Swick, Florian, Koscheck, Serra, Lauzon,
Middle of the pack:
Bisping, Hamil, Sanchez, Leben, Quarry, Lutter, Grove, Hermen, Bonnar, Sell,
And tht rest to many to type ... but season 5 deserves alot of consideration ... just 2 soon 2 tell