TUF7 and UFC Fight Night WILL be shown in the UK

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » TUF7 and UFC Fight Night WILL be shown in the UK
CornishMMA
3/13/08 11:04:43AM
Not so sure how new this news is but I have only have only just noticed it on the uk ufc site (and it wasnt there before) so thought id post it in case any other fellow brits were worried we were going to miss out on those. Sadly we get them on a 3 day delay on Saturday!

LINK
Rich78
3/13/08 11:30:47AM
This calls for a celebratory banana...

And three days later isn't too bad considering this is the 13th one, and so far we've been shown about 4 of them.

Bravo, finally getting their act together 3 months before they lose their rights
CornishMMA
3/13/08 12:39:21PM
Yeah i think last time it was a 4 day delay cos it was on a Tuesday, small mercy tbh, especially as they have fecking well put it on at Midnight until 3am!!!!!!!!!!

Instead of a lead in its the same as last time and is on after TUF7

But the best thing is TUF7 being shown as the finale must be right on the end of their contract to show ufc stuff, end of june i guess? Sucks they are on Saturday night at 11pm but cant complain much im just happy to be abke to watch it properly on my tv
owen1
3/13/08 12:49:22PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Not so sure how new this news is but I have only have only just noticed it on the uk ufc site (and it wasnt there before) so thought id post it in case any other fellow brits were worried we were going to miss out on those. Sadly we get them on a 3 day delay on Saturday!

LINK

Thanks for letting us know.About time they started to show fight nights again.
snakeplissken
3/13/08 2:31:23PM
The hard part is avoiding spoilers. Means we won't be on here for a few days....
emac_cleary
3/13/08 7:44:55PM
this deserves a major woohoo!