TUF5

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » TUF5
keith-hackney1
2/26/07 2:19:30PM
Anybody got any idea when the next season of the ultimate fighter begins ??
I understand its pulver and penn. cheers

Here i am with the ufc's greatest champion of all time, we look good together dont we, we got married two weeks ago in vegas !!!! "Keith the giant husband" rules !!!!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
madmarck
2/26/07 2:23:13PM
check out MMA Weekly Rumours . They got inside info a lot fo the time.
Yeah BJ and Jens are confirmed coaches (by Dana). and there are 4 fighters that are supposed to be on the show.

It says the Season Premiere is April 5 2007
Manfred
2/26/07 2:49:37PM
Apparently they wanted Dan Lauzon also, but being under 21, Spike shot it down because the house has a loaded bar. Too bad
madmarck
2/26/07 2:53:05PM
I think it is fairly true that his brother Joe is gonna be on the show though.
Manfred
2/26/07 3:02:05PM
Yeah, Joe is on. IT's been talked about the possible akwardness with Pulver. Personally I think he can still learn a lot from.
keith-hackney1
2/26/07 3:24:45PM

Posted by madmarck

check out MMA Weekly Rumours . They got inside info a lot fo the time.
Yeah BJ and Jens are confirmed coaches (by Dana). and there are 4 fighters that are supposed to be on the show.

It says the Season Premiere is April 5 2007

Cheers, cant wait for it, season 3 was best yet coz my guy bispuin canned all !!
Bet 200 fantasy dollars on randy to beat silvia !! i've got randy all the way G&P. You'll get a flood of wager offers from the maniac Fanzoneeeeeee !!
richieb19
2/26/07 3:29:15PM

Posted by Manfred

Yeah, Joe is on. IT's been talked about the possible akwardness with Pulver. Personally I think he can still learn a lot from.

Yeah, its gonna be awkward, but it's a great marketing strategy for the UFC, having the guy that beat one of the coaches will sell and people will tune in to catch the drama.
Stickan
2/26/07 3:42:10PM
Rumored TUF 5 list:

1. Allan Berube
2. Andy Wang
3. Brandon Melendez
4. Brian Geraghty
5. Cole Miller
6. Corey Hill
7. Gabe Ruediger
8. Gray Maynard
9. Joe Lauzon
10. Manvel Gamburyan
11. Marlon Sims
12. Matt Wiman
13. Nathan Diaz
14. Noah Thomas
15. Robert Emerson
16. Wayne Weems

jiujitsuking at sherdog found it somewhere. I got no credible source but that's why it's the rumored TUF list and not THE TUF list.

thread with list
keith-hackney1
2/26/07 4:09:23PM

Posted by Stickan

Rumored TUF 5 list:

1. Allan Berube
2. Andy Wang
3. Brandon Melendez
4. Brian Geraghty
5. Cole Miller
6. Corey Hill
7. Gabe Ruediger
8. Gray Maynard
9. Joe Lauzon
10. Manvel Gamburyan
11. Marlon Sims
12. Matt Wiman
13. Nathan Diaz
14. Noah Thomas
15. Robert Emerson
16. Wayne Weems

jiujitsuking at sherdog found it somewhere. I got no credible source but that's why it's the rumored TUF list and not THE TUF list.
Nice one dude, good info.
Be good to see nathan diaz on there.

thread with list

Manfred
2/26/07 4:14:10PM

Posted by richieb19

Posted by Manfred

Yeah, its gonna be awkward, but it's a great marketing strategy for the UFC, having the guy that beat one of the coaches will sell and people will tune in to catch the drama.

The thing is, Joe studied Jens, game-planned well, and caught him. So what. He can still learn a lot from an MFS vet like Jens. It wasn't like Joe took him to school for 3 rounds or anything.
THE_AXE_MURDERER
2/26/07 7:16:30PM
Just to let u guys know Nathan Diaz is Nick Diaz's lil brother.They train like 15 minutes away from my house.
richieb19
2/26/07 7:30:06PM

Posted by Manfred

Posted by richieb19

Posted by Manfred

The thing is, Joe studied Jens, game-planned well, and caught him. So what. He can still learn a lot from an MFS vet like Jens. It wasn't like Joe took him to school for 3 rounds or anything.

I completely agree, but it's still a marketing strategy IMO. Other than TUF 4, when have they ever had fighters who already competed in the UFC on the show...
CWall33
2/26/07 9:34:35PM

Posted by THE_AXE_MURDERER

Just to let u guys know Nathan Diaz is Nick Diaz's lil brother.They train like 15 minutes away from my house.

Any way to bet fantasy dollars on this show?
I've got Nathan Diaz to win.
Manfred
2/27/07 1:32:14AM
WOW, I was wodering if they were related. I just figured it's a pretty common name
pv3Hpv3p
2/27/07 2:48:41AM

Posted by Stickan

Rumored TUF 5 list:

1. Allan Berube
2. Andy Wang
3. Brandon Melendez
4. Brian Geraghty
5. Cole Miller
6. Corey Hill
7. Gabe Ruediger
8. Gray Maynard
9. Joe Lauzon
10. Manvel Gamburyan
11. Marlon Sims
12. Matt Wiman
13. Nathan Diaz
14. Noah Thomas
15. Robert Emerson
16. Wayne Weems

thread with list

I actually had heard that Nathan was Nick's brother... Someone on here somewhere stated that we should keep an eye on him...

Along those lines, I know it's probably a stretch, but is Brandon Melendez realted to Gilbert at all?? Anybody know??