Possible TUF Spoiler For Next Week (SPOILER WARNING!)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Possible TUF Spoiler For Next Week (SPOILER WARNING!)
DCRage
6/12/08 4:52:56PM
According to Wrestling Observer just now, the guy getting kicked off & out is either Jesse or the CB-Amir winner.

Source

Scroll almost all the way down.

(I made a separate thread for this because I didn't want to spoil it in the other thread for those who don't want to know yet)
juanez13
6/12/08 4:58:32PM
Im thinking its JT, CB seems a bit more under control, and Amir seems alot more calm.........nways whoever got kicked off is a dumbass lol.
holt8081
6/12/08 4:59:58PM
well if they showed rampage pissed off about it then it has to CB cuz thats the only guy rampage has. but you never know, those commercials can make it seem more interesting thin it is so people will watch.
dannyfrank
6/12/08 6:37:50PM
i think its JT
Khaos
6/12/08 7:43:32PM
I think it's CB
Raykill
6/12/08 10:21:43PM
I think it's the Undertaker.
theguido
6/12/08 11:51:36PM
Just from his behavior inthe house I'd say JT. Which sucks for him cause he's all talkin about how much this means to him for his kid. But he's the only one I see gettin stupid and ruining his career
Violence108
6/13/08 12:29:45AM
this is what i think will happen, Amir sub CB and goes on to the final, then Jesse gets drunk and does somthing stupid, gets kicked off the show, then CB fights Tim to see who fights Amir in the Final, CB wins and its Amir vs CB 2 in the final!!! what do u think??
Twenty20Dollars
6/13/08 12:52:45AM

Posted by Violence108

this is what i think will happen, Amir sub CB and goes on to the final, then Jesse gets drunk and does somthing stupid, gets kicked off the show, then CB fights Tim to see who fights Amir in the Final, CB wins and its Amir vs CB 2 in the final!!! what do u think??

i think you couldnt be any wronger. because this show is already done filmed and over with. there is only one more semi final fight and that is CB vs Amir. so how can you have CB fight Tim when the show is already done filming and the last episode is wednesday and the finale is saturday.

i dont think it's anyone that makes it to the finals that gets kicked off. but if it is someone that makes it to the finals then whoever that person beat in the semi's will go to the finals. i mean this happened awhile back so it's not like one of the final's winner is getting a new opponent in under a week.
Violence108
6/13/08 12:56:52AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Posted by Violence108

i think you couldnt be any wronger. because this show is already done filmed and over with. there is only one more semi final fight and that is CB vs Amir. so how can you have CB fight Tim when the show is already done filming and the last episode is wednesday and the finale is saturday.

i dont think it's anyone that makes it to the finals that gets kicked off. but if it is someone that makes it to the finals then whoever that person beat in the semi's will go to the finals. i mean this happened awhile back so it's not like one of the final's winner is getting a new opponent in under a week.

i guess after Amir and CB fought, they all left and jesse did something stupid and , then Dana called them all back in and had CB fight Tim to see who will fight Amir
wolfman
6/14/08 12:45:02AM

Posted by Violence108

wronger? That's a new one on me.
DonnieDarko
6/14/08 11:14:00PM
It is a 90 minute episode so they have plenty of time if there needs to be another fight besides amir/cb
gartface
6/14/08 11:30:17PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by Violence108

wronger? That's a new one on me.

Hahahaha I have to spread the love.