TUF 7 5/7 *spoiler discussion*

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » TUF 7 5/7 *spoiler discussion*
bullettdodger
5/8/08 2:06:10PM
So who watched it, and how bad of an idea was it for May to play up his own injury. I thought he could have put Brown away early had he been more crisp in his flurry. Brown was to apprehensive and too pensive in the beginning... That knee to head kick was absolutely fantastic though.

Now the much better fight of TUF 7 last night was the all out brawl between Luke and Dan, It was a war. Dan threw bombs and Luke hung with till a later in the first round when both men were weary. Luke was completely gassed going into the second round. He needs more cardio, plain and simple. Dan however came out ready to bang and looked considerably fresh in the few seconds to a minute that it took him to break Luke completely down. Good fight and good luck to all the guys in the house... pretty pleased that May got his ass beat.
Jackelope
5/8/08 2:35:23PM
It didn't look like Jeremy May had the power to KO Matt Brown. He caught him pretty flush in that first flurry, and Matt Brown didn't seem fazed really. You even heard Forrest shout out laughing "that's all he's got!!"

Jeremy May is an idiot. That may go as fighter bashing, but I'll gladly take a few weeks' ban over that. Here you have a guy flat out admitting he's sandbagging on the show that hundreds if not thousands of people tried to get on to. He's got that golden opportunity, and he's sandbagging it!!! What an idiot. I'm glad he got KO'd as he lost my respect the instant he started playing "f*ck f*ck" games and when he admitted to sand bagging.
bullettdodger
5/8/08 2:43:25PM
true that jack, the guy was a punk
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/8/08 3:21:01PM
great episode, got to see sweet head kick end the 1st fight & the 2nd fight was uber tight.

anyone know where to find a GIF w/ Rampage doing his dance?
bullettdodger
5/8/08 3:29:48PM
How about Forrest screaming like a girl during the fight... might have a sore throat lol
JBatch
5/8/08 8:21:40PM
Who said. "Matt Brown doesn't talk to much and when he does its usually some pretty manly stuff." That was possibly the best line from TUF this season. Also Rampage talking about the fight was freakin hilarious.
Lockfrow
5/9/08 1:14:21AM
Rampage saved the episode. Without him this season would be garbage.
bullettdodger
5/9/08 4:46:38AM

Posted by Lockfrow

Rampage saved the episode. Without him this season would be garbage.

I dunno man im much more pleased with this season than last season.. though i enjoyed both of those coaches too.... i think the fact that all the guys in the house WANT to be there (maybe not may...) and had to prove it through combat after they all thought they were on the show already... just seems to be a fairly decent season thus far... i mean its not even half way over yet so why judge so harshly?
DCRage
5/9/08 7:41:15AM
What exactly, or more specifcially how do you spell that word Rampage used to describe how Forrest's got (guts) for flipping a coin to make his picks? That was, of course, hilarious.
wolfman
5/9/08 9:25:52AM

Posted by DCRage

What exactly, or more specifcially how do you spell that word Rampage used to describe how Forrest's got (guts) for flipping a coin to make his picks? That was, of course, hilarious.

I believe it is spelled as cojones.
bigbubbano23
5/9/08 7:02:12PM
may is my least favorite of all the fighters on that show. i can't beleive that he would do that against matt brown. i have to say i was expecting brown to do a little more than he did but iam glad he won. also it was funny watching forrest scream " i wan't the animal brown release the beast"