TUF 10 (Possible Spoiler - ENTER AT OWN RISK)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » TUF 10 (Possible Spoiler - ENTER AT OWN RISK)
emfleek
7/1/09 11:20:43AM
So, rumor has it that Wes Sims posted on Sherdog that Kimbo loses via a "brutal KO" in the 1st round of his first fight.

If this is the case...we will NOT see Sims in the UFC ever again and he's going to be broke for a very, very long time after the UFC's lawyers sue the pants off him.
SmileR
7/1/09 11:24:57AM
Either way I'm not going to miss the first episode!
Twenty20Dollars
7/1/09 11:28:22AM
I hope this is true!

Then they shave kimbo's beard as a prank.

SpiderSilva
7/1/09 11:59:44AM
If it does happen I may laugh harder than when he lost last time

Edit: if true it makes me wonna watch this season even more
Cyclops
7/1/09 12:00:02PM
OFF WITH THE BEARD!!!
Is it considered fighter bashing if i say that Kimbo looks like he smells real bad... Cuz I mean its not really bashing if its true right? haha
PABLOMAFIOSO
7/1/09 12:04:39PM
that would be class!
How reliable is the source for this? Is it purely just a rumour?
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Wallass
7/1/09 12:12:02PM
This is awesome news and a great way to kick off this Canada. Believe it or not I knew that someone would let it leak and my first guess was that it would be Sims. LOL. Awesome news that I hope is true and would be pleased if it was Wessel, Junk, Sims or Nelson that was the one to do it,
grappler0000
7/1/09 12:31:04PM

Posted by emfleek

So, rumor has it that Wes Sims posted on Sherdog that Kimbo loses via a "brutal KO" in the 1st round of his first fight.

If this is the case...we will NOT see Sims in the UFC ever again and he's going to be broke for a very, very long time after the UFC's lawyers sue the pants off him.

Not sure I would buy into it. The account that originally leaked this supposed information was not being very subtle with their choice of handles...which would be beyond stupid on Sims' part.

There are also rumors that Kimbo KO'd Roy Nelson. Another one was that Wes got into a fight with Kimbo on the patio and KO'd him into the pool.

There's several rumors and they all involve knockouts...so one of them may be spot on, but we'll have to wait and see.
seanfu
7/1/09 12:55:44PM
I never look at the season spoilers, but this season I'm going to. Anyone know when the spoilers will be available? like how long after season's done they usually come out?
cowcatcher
7/1/09 1:00:28PM
ill add to this, sims supposedly had an ipod that he was able to send a tweet out on, and it got posted on the UG. rumor 1 had kimbo getting KOed then storming off the set of the show. yet another rumor thats flying around says that kimbo and nelson fought and kimbo got the decision which was supposedly a bad call and for the first time ever dana was given the chance to overturn the decision, which he did not do.

all of this is heresay, except that someone posting as "big wes"(i think) sent something that got on to the UG forums and that the post was quickly removed. i guess we'll all see what happens this season, but if after only a couple of weeks of filming the rumors are flying then im guessing more things are going to be coming out soon and this is going to be one helluva season.
emfleek
7/1/09 1:32:44PM
They're only rumors for now, folks. You're left to believe what you want to believe!
Mayhem13
7/1/09 2:39:13PM
I hate Wes Simms, and I hope Kimbo knocks him out actually....but then loses his next fight. Haha

I will be rooting for Big Country this year, but also like York.

Copenhagen
7/1/09 5:41:33PM
These rumors are very farfetched. As grappler pointed out if Wes would leak such information, he wouldn't use his own name. I believe this is where the rumor started:

Link

I don't take any of these rumors for facts, no one else should either.
Jackelope
7/3/09 4:41:34PM

Posted by grappler0000
Another one was that Wes got into a fight with Kimbo on the patio and KO'd him into the pool.

Sadly, this seems like the most likely scenario.
breakdown5
7/3/09 5:21:28PM
Is anyone really expecting Kimbo to stand a chance in the house, he got in on name alone and is on the show just to draw viewers. If Dana is smart, he'll convince them to have Kimbo fight last to draw it out. He will be destroyed, even if he gets lucky and makes it out of the first round of fights, he'll get beat in the semi's.
CanadianCripplr
7/8/09 2:13:35AM
I figured the brains involved would make sure Kimbo would win his first fight for sure. I saw the new TUF 10 commercial tonite and the showed only the coaches and Kimbo. Should be good...cant wait