TUF Smashes

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Side Games » TUF Smashes
« Previous Page
Budgellism
11/29/12 1:41:28PM
The punch that dropped him didn't make too much sense to me. It looked like the punch grazed the top of his head

Maybe it clipped his temple but damn, Lucas did not deserve that spot. Glad my guy made it through though
Franklinfan47
11/29/12 10:07:43PM
Whittaker is a beast, one of the better fighters this season imo. His opponent in the final couldnt finish Lucas.
shaneTpain
11/30/12 1:08:36PM
My buddy caught the new Smashes episode yesterday & when asked how it was he told me "Sucked man, it was all filler & a 30second fight." So I turned on the Smashes this morning with little hope....
BUT Wow what a neat episode! I guess because we already know enough about Rob & Xavier the editing crew just focused on "inside the house" scenes & general team comradery. The whole episode felt like Bonus Material from a DVD or something & the out come was fantastic! Seeing the fighters sit on the deck, drink beer & genuinely be friends is a nice change of pace for TUF instead of the usual "Lemme bang bro" scenarios.. I've never laughed so hard at a TUF episode before. Watching Ben Alloway gain weight by the minute was awesome, at one point he sat in front of the camera just to say "I love eating". Also Freahshow drawing a dick on his leg had me roaring!! & watching both teams lose it for a good 5 minutes was priceless. Something about seeing George in a good mood just warms my heart. haha Anyways..
-Best episode of TUF in years.
-Brad vs Robert is a sick fight
-Robert is beast & will probably KO Brad
-Brad will talk shit about it in his diary
-I can't see Freakshow losing to that tiny Aussie surfer dude
-But I like the surfer dude & hope he gets a fight on the finale
-I'm excited to see what matches are made with the remaining cast!
Bubbles
11/30/12 2:29:20PM

Posted by Budgellism

The punch that dropped him didn't make too much sense to me. It looked like the punch grazed the top of his head

Maybe it clipped his temple but damn, Lucas did not deserve that spot. Glad my guy made it through though

I wonder if KFM thought it was a fixed fight
Franklinfan47
12/5/12 11:07:08PM
That little guy put up a good fight, but I was happy to see Freakshow advance. Really looking forward to Parke vs Fletcher in the final

I also like the other match ups. Loughnane, Alloway, and the injured guys all got fights though I thought we'd see atleast 1 or 2 more TBH.
shaneTpain
12/6/12 1:03:17AM

I also like the other match ups. Loughnane, Alloway, and the injured guys all got fights though I thought we'd see atleast 1 or 2 more TBH.

Yeah a lot cast members were impressive & very deserving of a prelim fight. I hope they announce more fights this weekend.
Rabi
12/6/12 5:55:54AM
Wuhoo, Im in the final, Rabi catches the cowcatcher with a crazy kimura.

The finals are:

WW

Robert Whitaker (9-2), 21, Sydney (welterweight) - Budgellism v Brad Scott (8-1), 23, Melksham (welterweight) - Bubbles

LW

Colin Fletcher (8-1), 29, Sunderland (lightweight) - Rabi v Norman Parke (16-2), 25, Bushmills, Northern Ireland (lightweight) - george112

Rabi
12/6/12 5:57:15AM

Posted by shaneTpain

Yeah a lot cast members were impressive & very deserving of a prelim fight. I hope they announce more fights this weekend.

No more fights will be announced, I think the UFC got it right, the UK dominated the LW's and Australia (apart from Brad) dominated the WW's.

All the guys the won in the house got a fight on the finale, seems fair to me.
shaneTpain
12/14/12 4:30:19PM
Tonights the night ! Good luck fellas
Budgellism
12/14/12 4:41:16PM
WAR WHITTAKER
Bubbles
12/14/12 5:37:58PM

Posted by Budgellism

WAR WHITTAKER

and WAR PARKE
Budgellism
12/14/12 5:54:30PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Budgellism

WAR WHITTAKER

and WAR PARKE

WAR FREAKSHOW
george112
12/14/12 9:58:34PM
PARKE
Rabi
12/14/12 10:00:50PM
Well doner George, you completely out classed me. Parke looked awesome.
george112
12/14/12 10:03:04PM

Posted by Rabi

Well doner George, you completely out classed me. Parke looked awesome.

Thanks my man. Was really impressed at how he seamlessly transitioned on the ground. Total control .

We'll see Fletcher back. He's an exciting fighter
infestructure
12/15/12 4:16:38AM
Sounds awesome guys, can't wait to see it
Rabi
12/15/12 10:20:58AM
We had 2 great finals, this was a great way to end the season.

In the WW division Robert Whitaker (9-2), 21, Sydney (welterweight) - Budgellism won a hard fought decision over a very tough Brad Scott (8-1), 23, Melksham (welterweight) - Bubbles.

In the LW division Norman Parke (16-2), 25, Bushmills, Northern Ireland (lightweight) - george112 dominated Colin Fletcher (8-1), 29, Sunderland (lightweight) - Rabi.

Congrats to George and Budge
Bubbles
12/15/12 10:42:01AM
congrats George and Budge! I completely forgot I had the diary dude as my pick
Budgellism
12/15/12 11:37:06AM
Thanks Bubbs. Scott looked pretty good against Whittaker. Better than I thought he would. This was a great event overall. Congrats to George as well for taking Norman.
Franklinfan47
12/15/12 1:05:41PM
Congrats to George and Budge on your side game wins This was one of my favorite seasons of TUF.

Propped George but sorry Budge, I have to spread the love
george112
12/15/12 5:58:39PM
Thanks guys

This was my first ever sidegame win

Congrats Budge props coming your way
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]