TUF Semi's (spoiler)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » TUF Semi's (spoiler)
nickcuc547
6/3/09 7:11:49PM
Dean Amasinger gave away the ww semi final matchups on his mmaweekly blog, i guess james vs. frank in a rematch which means demarques will face nick, not bad if you ask me.
Aaronno9
6/3/09 7:34:55PM
I thought Frank wasnt going to beable to fight and Peirce got his place back or something?
nickcuc547
6/3/09 7:50:08PM
i don't know i just posted what i read on dean's mmaweekly blog, he also said dana changes his mind at the last minute on the fights and both coaches are surprised.
Aaronno9
6/3/09 8:45:38PM

Posted by nickcuc547

i don't know i just posted what i read on dean's mmaweekly blog, he also said dana changes his mind at the last minute on the fights and both coaches are surprised.

I dunno, I missed the "next time, on tuf" part, but my buddy said that they decided not to let Frank fight, and Peirce and Shaun White look-a-like almost come to blows over who gets to step in. Guess we'll find out soon enough....
Twenty20Dollars
6/3/09 11:29:51PM
That was stupid to rematch frank and james.

It should have been demarcus vs james, nick vs frank.

But I do have a feeling, James will be frank again, because frank is too banged up and then we will see James vs Demarcus in the finale.
ravanunen
6/4/09 2:14:14AM
Nick vs Damarques was great. After seeing that, I think Johnson is going to win the competition. Solid striking, good ground control. i was really impressed by him.
DCRage
6/4/09 6:38:15AM
Moved to Spoilers Forum. People, PLEASE remember NO SPOILERS outside the Spoilers Forum. Seriously.
Twenty20Dollars
6/4/09 4:20:25PM
I dont think Frank is going to be able to fight again, looking at his face and that cut.

That's why they didnt show both WW semi fights on last nights episode. If you notice they are doing both LW semi's next show.

If pierce fights James, I hope pierce gets destroyed.
ravanunen
6/5/09 1:29:35AM
I don't think we stand much of a chance in the lw semis, both pearson and winner seem pretty good