TUF question (possible spoiler if you haven't watched the latest episode)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » TUF question (possible spoiler if you haven't watched the latest episode)
emfleek
6/12/08 5:33:12PM
Certainly Tim Creduer will be fighting at the finale, don't you think?

Anyways...will he be fighting the CB/Amir loser or do you think there's another plan in place?
holt8081
6/12/08 5:35:51PM
I dont know but he got his ass handed to him last night.
grappler0000
6/12/08 5:39:31PM
I say it depends on what unfolds with the drama next week...we don't yet know who's getting the boot.
Raykill
6/12/08 5:42:38PM
He should, He fought some good fights on the show...
emfleek
6/12/08 5:42:58PM
He was my pick to win it all.

When the matchup was made that he was going to fight JT, I figured he would end up losing. I thought for sure they'd match up JT with CB and Amir with Tim. But, I was obviously wrong.

The strength factor, even though I haven't seen the fight, was going to be the difference. Whether it was or not, I don't know and won't know until I watch the episode later tonight.
emfleek
6/12/08 5:43:49PM

Posted by Raykill

Didnt he lose? I mean I didnt watch the episode yet, have it on the DVR. but I heard he lost. Unless you know who was in the limo?????

Yes, Tim lost, but chances are he'll end up fighting at the Finale.
Raykill
6/12/08 5:45:20PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Raykill

Didnt he lose? I mean I didnt watch the episode yet, have it on the DVR. but I heard he lost. Unless you know who was in the limo?????

Yes, Tim lost, but chances are he'll end up fighting at the Finale.

Yea, I changed that comment. I relized I didnt read the post well enough..
Violence108
6/12/08 6:11:07PM
this is what i heard, Amir submited CB and its Amir vs Jesse the in the Finale the Jesse did somthing stupid with he as drunk, and got kicked out of the finals, then Tim and CB fought to see so will fight Amir in the final, CB beats Tim, so it will be Amir vs CB 2 in the Final!!!!
DonnieDarko
6/14/08 11:07:47PM
you heard this or are you guessing