TUF Question

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » TUF Question
Wallass
10/13/08 9:30:43PM
Due to the way the brackets play out who do you guys feel lost their first round match up on the show, but, had given another opponent, may have won and taken the whole show? Also, who are some guys who won their first fight, but ,had been given someone who wasnt shitty, wouldnt have made it on. I`ll start.

Mike Dolce, Season 7- Beat by Jesse Taylor . I thought Dolce was pretty good and had he fought someone like, Cramer or Jeremy, would have made it to the next round easily.

Cole Miller, Season 5- Had he not fought Lobster, I`m sure anyone, probably even Hightower would have beat him.

These are terrible examples as I just smoked a gagger and am drawing a mental block but Im sure we all have them. Kalib Starnes, Josh Haynes, Gideon Ray?
Aaronno9
10/13/08 10:16:52PM

Posted by Wallass

Cole Miller, Season 5- Had he not fought Lobster, I`m sure anyone, probably even Hightower would have beat him.

Are you shitting me? Cole would of mauled richie. He was holding his own with lauzon till the illegal shot.

Joe, Nate, Gray and Manny where the only fighters better than him imo. Possibly Gabe to.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
10/13/08 10:37:57PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by Wallass

Are you shitting me? Cole would of mauled richie. He was holding his own with lauzon till the illegal shot.

Joe, Nate, Gray and Manny where the only fighters better than him imo. Possibly Gabe to.

high tower was on tuf 6 , so i dont know how cole would of got beat by him .

gabe beating cole were talking about rudigar right?

all gabe has in his arsenal is Jiu jitsu . Cole has better JJ , better striking and way longer limbs .