MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » TUF 8 Nog's coaching team
joshryanshepherd
7/7/08 4:06:03AM
idk where i read this but i hear that Nog's coaching team is

Anderson silva
Lyoto Machida
and
lil Nog

thats one hell of a coaching team!!! but they better have a truck load of translators!
Pookie
7/7/08 4:09:02AM

Posted by joshryanshepherd

Anderson silva
Lyoto Machida
and
lil Nog

thats one hell of a coaching team!!! but they better have a truck load of translators!

i believe he said lil nog was going to stay at the training center and teach there during his stint on TUF.

By the way, Big nog's english is more than enough to teach these guys.
joshryanshepherd
7/7/08 4:14:45AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by joshryanshepherd

Anderson silva
Lyoto Machida
and
lil Nog

i believe he said lil nog was going to stay at the training center and teach there during his stint on TUF.

By the way, Big nog's english is more than enough to teach these guys.

yeah his english is fine but lyoto and anderson are gonna get mad at the fighters cus they cant understand them and start f*ckin fools up!!! lol.
Pookie
7/7/08 4:17:52AM
Makes for great Tv lol.

When someone messes up a drill, Nog makes them spend 5 minutes slap boxing machida. Embarassment is a great tool
joshryanshepherd
7/7/08 4:23:15AM

Posted by Pookie

Makes for great Tv lol.

When someone messes up a drill, Nog makes them spend 5 minutes slap boxing machida. Embarassment is a great tool

that will definately happin!!!

and its gonna be great watching these "up incomers" spar with anderson or lyoto lol

i bet they get so aggravated they cry...
holt8081
7/7/08 3:53:12PM
I wonder who's coaching the other side
Aaronno9
7/7/08 3:57:32PM

Posted by holt8081

I wonder who's coaching the other side

Rob Drysdale is one of Franks coaches, so theres no doubt his team are going to be getting some awesome JJ instruction. Hes also bringing a strength and conditioning coach, i cant remember his name but i know he was working alot with wandy after the chuck fight. Thing is, i would of thought just for the 6 week period or whatever, Mir would of been more than enough as far as training Jits goes, so im surprised he hasn't focused more on getting a top notch striking coach and a wrestling coach.
FrankTheTank1181
7/7/08 7:46:10PM
Noguiera ain't funkin around
mrkennedy
7/7/08 9:01:32PM
Official TUF8

all information you need