TUF losers

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » TUF losers
nickcuc547
10/13/08 6:35:56PM
In a way it's almost beneficial to lose tuf lately. it seems as if those guys are getting big fights quicker. i know winning gives you the noteriety, but losing gives you bigger fights.
aaa9erh8er
10/13/08 7:09:36PM
i agree for the most part that yes at first loosers get better fights. but as a whole i think it pays to win just look at the winner season one a champ,season 2 in contention in the hardest div.season3 they all sucked, season for became achamp for a week,season 5 doing really good season 6 kinda disapeared. season 7 the winner hasnt fought yet i don think but this is the only season that makes your point consedering that cb and jt have both fought already a few times
nickcuc547
10/13/08 7:21:36PM

Posted by aaa9erh8er

i agree for the most part that yes at first loosers get better fights. but as a whole i think it pays to win just look at the winner season one a champ,season 2 in contention in the hardest div.season3 they all sucked, season for became achamp for a week,season 5 doing really good season 6 kinda disapeared. season 7 the winner hasnt fought yet i don think but this is the only season that makes your point consedering that cb and jt have both fought already a few times

danzig didn't disappear, he just fought and i still think he will be a very good fighter for a long time. but you are right that some of the winners have done great.