TUF 7 Latest Episode

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » TUF 7 Latest Episode
bullettdodger
4/17/08 2:01:59AM
So i just got done watching it, who else was sick of watching Jessie go for that RNC that wasn't there FOREVER! Good fight none the less, props to his for poping Dolce in it finally but jeez, how many attempts was that? I think i may just go back and count em if i get bored enough... also does anyone watch DEA following TUF? I never have.. think i'll check it out tonight.
chubbud22
4/17/08 2:14:39AM
How many times can you give up your back and still expect ton win?
bullettdodger
4/17/08 2:16:28AM
the second round was just a crap shoot for Dolce as his back was the property of team forrest for then entire round until Jessie "Severn'd" him.
emfleek
4/17/08 10:10:50AM
Damnit, I'm starting to like Rampage.

The comment he made about Dolce being just a little taller than a hobbit cracked me up. And then when he was talking about being friends with anyone, even an alien or someone trying to eat him...I was rollin.
kevietre
4/17/08 10:44:11AM
Im from Jersey so I was rooting for Dolce. I thought Jesse would gas and Dolce would catch him in the second. Jesse was on top but he wasn't real tight I think with more experience Dolce could have got on top since they were loose but he should have known the RNC was coming. Pretty good fight overall but TUF is stating to get too repetitive in general.
bullettdodger
4/17/08 12:57:31PM
Yeah its true that its starting to get a bit repetitive, but we need to look at this "reality" show and think about how important it really is to our sport... repetitive or not, it broke mma into the mainstream, it put us on Spike TV, and it helps rund out weaker Divisions, and brings new blood into the UFC, nnew blood that already has cage experience... so i think we're going to be talking about this untill TUF10 sigh... hopefully there will be something else by then but....
tylerlee123
4/17/08 5:28:10PM
I never would of thought that Dolce would be beat by Jesse Taylor, I thought Dolce was gonna KO him for sure, Taylor couldn't even apply a rear naked choke. And the scene where he has trouble with the dishwasher, my god i dont know what's worse, C.B Dollaway VS Tim Credeur, Ultimate Fighter 7 Finale.
JBatch
5/7/08 10:31:52PM
Just watching the new episode and it just finished the Brown vs. May fight. This guy looks like one mean MOFO. That was a sick finish to a fight. May gassed just as bad as Overeem does just 2 minutes earlier. That was weak and the guy is nothin but talk.
Shawn91111
5/7/08 11:20:16PM

Posted by JBatch

Just watching the new episode and it just finished the Brown vs. May fight. This guy looks like one mean MOFO. That was a sick finish to a fight. May gassed just as bad as Overeem does just 2 minutes earlier. That was weak and the guy is nothin but talk.

I watched the fight and agreed with Forrests reaction. Was Brown's gameplan to let May punch himself out and then go all out, because he wasnt very active before that, I was expecting a bit more at the beginning. The finish was great.

The 2nd fight I wanted Rampage's fighter to win, just for the pure fact his team didnt have any up until that point.
JBatch
5/8/08 12:29:03AM
I am surprised at the lack of cardio on a lot of these fighters. Yea Brown just seemed apprehensive willing to try and dodge shots not even counter.

As for the second fight it was good to see Team Rampage win just because Rampage was so much fun to watch all giddy after winning.
scoozna
5/8/08 9:28:39AM
Bwahhhhahahah...so let's recap the Jeremy May saga:
1. He fakes a knee injury. It's part of his "gameplan" to fool Matt Brown.
2. He fakes drinking vodka shots by emptying the bottle and filling with water.
3. He does no cardio conditioning (except bike) because it's part of his deception of Matt Brown.
4. He's a dick to everyone in the house.
5. He gets KTFO with a head kick from a boxer in Rd 1.

Ladies and gentleman, we have a winner! I haven't seen a fighter do more to bring on the hate since Gabe's colonic.

emfleek
5/8/08 10:46:20AM

Posted by scoozna

Bwahhhhahahah...so let's recap the Jeremy May saga:
1. He fakes a knee injury. It's part of his "gameplan" to fool Matt Brown.
2. He fakes drinking vodka shots by emptying the bottle and filling with water.
3. He does no cardio conditioning (except bike) because it's part of his deception of Matt Brown.
4. He's a dick to everyone in the house.
5. He gets KTFO with a head kick from a boxer in Rd 1.

Ladies and gentleman, we have a winner! I haven't seen a fighter do more to bring on the hate since Gabe's colonic.

Don't forget...

#6...He vows that the fight wouldn't have the same outcome if they were to fight again.

The dude is a giant douchebag. I was definitely pulling for MB. Even though he had me scared for a minute, he finally pulled through. Very nice ending.
DCRage
5/8/08 12:00:56PM
Good show last night, nice continuation of the fight buildup from last week and a solid fight. I had a feeling that Jeremy would gas early because while he looked good early with his aggression he was pushing himself too hard. That KO was future Ultimate Knockouts material and I loved the line about how Matt thought he hurt his foot on Jeremy's face. Second fight was great as well, I was impressed with how both guys kept going in round 2 even though they also gassed big time near the end of round 1. And now Rampage gets control at last so if the season needed some momentum based on the results so far, it got it last night. Looking forward to next week.
JBatch
5/8/08 1:44:49PM
Other than the KO and a great fight at the end of the episode is whoever said. "Matt Brown doesn't talk to much and when he does its usually some pretty manly stuff."

Jeremy May is not a good person or a good fighter might want to consider another line of work.