TUF 11: Franklin's Assistant Coaches Are...(Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » TUF 11: Franklin's Assistant Coaches Are...(Spoilers)
DCRage
6/3/10 1:59:15PM
Forrest Griffin, Tyson Griffin and Gray Maynard. They're to officially be unveiled next week, but Spike somehow spoiled it:

emfleek
6/3/10 2:00:23PM
I thought for sure one of the coaches would be Couture.
cowcatcher
6/3/10 2:23:48PM
my first thought was forrest, but i didnt realize theyd bring all those guys in. im sure it sucked to lose their coach, and tito is a good one even though im not a fan, but dana did his best to make it up to them.
BlueSkiesBurn
6/3/10 3:23:57PM
That's, uhhh, pretty awesome. Even though they only have one guy left in the competition the others (who aren't banged up and injured) can learn a lot from them during training.
Chael_Sonnen
6/3/10 3:29:24PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

That's, uhhh, pretty awesome. Even though they only have one guy left in the competition the others (who aren't banged up and injured) can learn a lot from them during training.

Forrest looks huge in that pic....great choices for the coaches
FlashyG
6/3/10 3:35:12PM
I had my heart set on Gurgel as a striking coach.

Rich let me down
Twenty20Dollars
6/3/10 7:14:59PM
Good thing because I couldnt wait a week to find out.

It does make sense because all those guys train in vegas, but what there was only like 6 days left on TUF, kinda odd. Yeah Ortiz could have left but Tito's coaches could have stayed to coach the guys.

**Could this be like in the mighty ducks where the ducks changed to their old jerseys and won. Like Savage could keep wearing his Ortiz clothing and win the whole show.
jae_1833
6/4/10 1:05:57AM
I think they shoud have waited it out and had the surgery after the season personally. I don't think Savage is going to win anyways, I don't care who they brought in to coach him.
tcunningham
6/4/10 4:29:34PM
thats a good selection. if i was on team ortiz i'd be like "man, its a good thing ortiz left, now i get a chance to train with even more world class fighters." those guys are really lucky if you ask me. oh and is it just me or does forrest look like a caveman. call geico