TUF's Frank Lester defines irony

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » TUF's Frank Lester defines irony
moob
5/10/09 6:35:39AM
I know the latest episode of TUF was aired a few days ago, but did anyone else find the whole thing with Frank and his teammate's betting about knocking teeth out slightly ironic?

What was it, $100 per tooth you knock out?

Only to find that after the fight he's lost 3-4 of his own teeth and they're searching in trash cans/octagon for his missing teeth like 10 minutes later...

I have to admit, I was laughing.
MMAcca
5/10/09 7:03:47AM
Yeh.

Technically it means Frank owes somebody some money doesn't it....
prozacnation1978
5/10/09 9:31:18AM
what were the odds of that happening
i was laughing when i saw the teeth in the mouth piece
postman
5/10/09 9:57:20AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

what were the odds of that happening
i was laughing when i saw the teeth in the mouth piece

They have to be slim but isn't that the way it always happens?
Khaos
5/10/09 9:57:42AM
I thought it was pretty funny, I even was like "huh, that's pretty damn ironic" when I was watching. Good fight also .
The_Ho_Bag
5/10/09 11:20:12AM

Posted by Khaos

I thought it was pretty funny, I even was like "huh, that's pretty damn ironic" when I was watching. Good fight also .

that fight was far from good it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo sloppy . but i was laugh when he lost his teeth
SociopathX
5/10/09 12:15:10PM
It seems like every time a TUF fighter acts all badass and cocky like he's gonna stomp his opponent he ends up being the one getting his ass handed to him in the cage.
ravanunen
5/10/09 10:55:26PM
so i guess the key is to emulate dollar, that will gurantee a first round submission hahaha
tmas
5/11/09 9:20:29AM
holla at da dolla.

that was an extremely sloppy (although entertaining) fight. My brother and i were both cracking up laughing at the sloppy jits the whole time.

the teeth thing was ironic, i was disappointed to find out he had fake teeth, i was like aaaah thats not as bad as knocking out real teeth.

I like Frank too sucks he lost :(