Tuf 10 Finals (spoilers inside)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Tuf 10 Finals (spoilers inside)
MMA-San
11/13/09 2:58:30AM
Marcus Jones vs. Roy Nelson
vomitshovel
11/13/09 7:10:56AM
For some odd reason i've never liked roy nelson, and also for some odd reason on TUF10 he's getting put up against all the less experienced people there.
He fought Kimbo and won in a way that, in my opinion, resembled a beached whale, but fair enough. He identified weaknesses and went for it i get that,
but why does he now face Marcus Jones?

Hopefully the fact that marcus trained bjj will seal him the ground game and he will take the win.

Oh and im not figher bashing in case that comes into question, id just like to see a fighter with some experience show roy nelson what what in the butt.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
emfleek
11/13/09 8:38:42AM

Posted by MMA-San

Marcus Jones vs. Roy Nelson

Care to elaborate on how you "know" this? Anyone can come on here and make outlandish statements and call them a "spoiler".

A source is needed.
MiniMan
11/13/09 8:41:28AM
Yeah man, Please dont say wiki!
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
11/13/09 9:20:26AM
his source is my post in the tuf 10 finals predictions thread
vomitshovel
11/13/09 10:45:07AM
funny little quote from dana white.
TUF10 as told by Dana White
MMA-San
11/14/09 2:33:45AM
Word of Mouth. Thats all I can say w/o getting myself in trouble.

This is a spoilers forum, don't expect hardcore sources to things which arent suppose to be known yet.
emfleek
11/17/09 8:38:46AM

Posted by MMA-San

This is a spoilers forum, don't expect hardcore sources to things which arent suppose to be known yet.

Right...a spoilers forum. Not a rumors forum.
MaxOne
11/18/09 5:47:46PM
i sure hope roy is in the finals....might be the only one but I love what's he's doing on the show (minus the super cockiness which to some degree i would attribute to editing)

Marcus is a cool dude. He'd be an interesting addition....either way i hope he gets in.
ncordless
12/2/09 11:04:13PM
Well... you were almost right.