TUF 6 Finale Wagers

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » TUF 6 Finale Wagers
Pitbull09
11/27/07 8:58:31PM
So most of the fights are evened odds and all about choosing right. I just want to know who you guys are trusting your money with, with only 2 events left.

I have
$700 on Huerta
$200 on Hightower
$100 on War Machine (might change it)
$100 on Dorian
$20 on the guy agaisnt goulet just for hopes
scoozna
11/27/07 9:08:04PM
I think you're gravely mistaken on Huerta.

$200 on Guida
$50 on War machine
$50 on Troy M.
$50 on Goulet

I don't know a darn thing about Roman Mitchyan.
I think Troy will out hustle Hightower.
Goulet's been around awhile.
Tombsuprat
11/29/07 1:04:24AM
gonna put 2500 on Guida for now, see what other matches are made to see if i'll bet another fight.
DieSlow
11/29/07 1:06:21AM
I'M TORN. Guida is one of my favorite fighters. He is a freaking animal, but if I have to put money down I'm going to put it on Huerta.
$1000 on Huerta.
My heart goes to Guida.
JoeySteel
11/30/07 12:50:52PM
Hey, I am a newby and all, and I freaking love Huerta. But I think Guida is gonna put the hurt on him. This fight looks bad for my boy. On the ground Guida is a rock, killer submissions, not just submission defense. Standing up Huerta is solid, but this shit isn't gonna be standing long, and Huerta is too off the hip, too out in the open. Guida is gonna kill him.

That said, on this one I would not mind eating my words. I like Huerta's style, I wish more people took it, but I am not sure how long you are gonna win with it.

-joey.

Pitbull09
12/1/07 12:16:33AM
Its hard cause Guida and Huerta are 2 of my favorite fighter so either way Im happy really. Its all just a matter of money now. I thin Guida will keep the action going but in the end, Huerta will be able to maintian on top of the ground. I might change it though since the odds are against Guida.
fedorwins1
12/3/07 5:01:00PM
I have everything on Guida lol.
Lord_Lenny
12/3/07 5:45:57PM
5 grand on Barrera
Throwdown
12/4/07 12:29:43PM

Posted by Lord_Lenny

5 grand on Barrera

Why so much on an underdog? Do you really see him taking it or just like the odds?
Lord_Lenny
12/4/07 5:40:07PM
a combination, seeing as how that fight should have went to a third round, and a more focused Barrera will be a more dangerous fighter

plus if you want to be on the money leaderboards here you gotta bet big and bet on semi-underdogs. I used to put 200 on this guy and 150 on that guy last season and i ended up with like 2,000 so this season its go big or lose everything
TequilaMan2000
12/10/07 7:24:24PM

Posted by Pitbull09

Its hard cause Guida and Huerta are 2 of my favorite fighter so either way Im happy really. Its all just a matter of money now. I thin Guida will keep the action going but in the end, Huerta will be able to maintian on top of the ground. I might change it though since the odds are against Guida.

How did that work out for you?
Svartorm
12/11/07 2:17:33AM
I had a good chunk of cash going into this, and figured it would be smart to split up my bet, so I went with Barrera, Hightower, Dorian and Speer. I should have just thrown the money down a ******* virtual well or something.