TUF 5 finale sideline fight???

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » TUF 5 finale sideline fight???
blkssncpt
6/15/07 12:21:39AM
ok now that the finale is set between nate and manny what will happen when they get to the octagon between thier training camps(nick and karo)??? i didnt get to see what happened between nate and karo so cant wait to see nick and karo get emotional when thier on family members fight... any thoughts???
ProfessorChaos
6/15/07 1:08:55AM
hahah at Nate thinking he can do anything to Karo. Then he was talking shit how he was going to sock him. Karo tries to talk to him to cool down the situation and Nate just acts like an ass. Personally, I wish something did go down as Karo would throw him from wall to wall.
KYGUY07
6/15/07 1:10:06AM
it was karos fault.
ProfessorChaos
6/15/07 1:12:09AM
Yah, but then he tried to talk to him alone about the situation which I assume was to apologize for his actions. At least thats what I got out of it.
cowcatcher
6/15/07 1:13:36AM
ive said before taht im a huge karo fan, but he was acting like a jerk. I still like him better than nick though, can you imagine the **** he would start as a guest on the show nate was on
Aether
6/15/07 3:41:52AM
I'm disappointed that joe and manny fought, I saw them as the 2 top fighters, and felt they should've been in the finals together. Oh well, Manny will beat Nate easily imo.
MisFiT
6/15/07 3:47:00AM
This sucks I missed the episodes, feel asleep cause i've been up since early AM.
hippysmacker
6/15/07 4:43:41AM

Posted by cowcatcher

ive said before taht im a huge karo fan, but he was a jerk. i still like him better than nick though, can you imagine the **** he would start as a guest on the show nate was on

I absolutely agree. When I saw the trailer last week I thought for sure Nick's was going o be the cause, because he's been shown to be a hothead. He asked karo multiple times to leave him alone, and Karo wouldn't stop. I think he enjoyed playing big man and didn't like anyone not kowtowing to him. Maybe Nate could have accepted the apology, but I wouldn't want to talk while I was still pissed either.While I think if they fought Karo would get the UD, I don't think he would stop Nate.In the end it was instigated by Karo. Don't start none, won't be none.
CornishMMA
6/15/07 5:18:34AM

Posted by MisFiT

This sucks I missed the episodes, feel asleep cause i've been up since early AM.

im here in the UK but managed to stay up until 3am-4am to watch them

TOTALLY AGREE with that hippysmacker said - Karo was the obvious coaus and i dont know why he was actling like such a jerk?!!?! That was properly talking down to someone and actling like you are better than this dumb kid, all those head slaps etc, DIaz acted perfectly and he did the right thing not wanting to "calmly talk" to Karo as you know Karo still didnt realise it was his fault and it was onyl going to happen again, lost alot of respect for karo now
MisFiT
6/15/07 6:40:07AM
I dont like Karo as a fighter, and after tonight he doesnt look like he is cool personally either. I was hoping Burkman would take him out.
thepunisher
6/15/07 7:56:45AM
Karo was treating Nate like he was a little kid or they way you pick on your little brother, and Nate finally had enough of it. I dont think Karo was doing it to be a jerk i thiink he was just goofing around with him and Nate didn't like it