TUF 9 Finale Medical Suspensions

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » TUF 9 Finale Medical Suspensions
DCRage
6/22/09 4:55:21PM
The NSAC has posted the official TUF 9 Finale results on its website, which also reveal the medical suspensions coming out of the event.

Article (PDF)
bojangalz
6/22/09 5:01:21PM
I never new that Gleison Tibau's birth name is JANIGLEISON H. ALVES. I always thought he looked like a mini Thaigo Alves... Are they related? Maybe this is something I should have known already.
mshalosky
6/23/09 5:43:41PM

bojangalz I never new that Gleison Tibau's birth name is JANIGLEISON H. ALVES. I always thought he looked like a mini Thaigo Alves... Are they related? Maybe this is something I should have known already.

I was thinking the same thing they both train at american top team look the same and have the same last name so my guess is they are either brothers or cousins but not sure
Khaos
6/24/09 4:16:00AM

Posted by mshalosky

I was thinking the same thing they both train at american top team look the same and have the same last name so my guess is they are either brothers or cousins but not sure

Or maybe Alves is a common last name in Brazil.
lohmann
6/24/09 6:42:33AM

Posted by Khaos

Posted by mshalosky

Or maybe Alves is a common last name in Brazil.

No way! They must be brothers.

Surprised that Johnson suffered absolutely no injuries after that thorough beatdown by James Wilks.
DCRage
6/24/09 6:47:17AM
I think his full name, based on how it once was listed on these documents, is Janigleison H. Tibau-Alves.