Is TUF 10 Finale live in The UK?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Is TUF 10 Finale live in The UK?
Rabi
11/29/09 5:09:02AM
I was just checking the TV schedule for next Saturday night and noticed that TUF 10 finale was not listed. Is this gonna be live in the UK? Ill be really dissapointed if its not.
MiniMan
11/29/09 5:33:46AM
In Aus we get TUF on sunday nights, So 4 days late compared to the US, But we gat the the double episode right before the live Finale this weekend. I would hope for something the same?
MMAcca
11/29/09 8:16:48AM
Yes it will be Rabi.

ESPN's TV schedule is about as reliable as our national sport teams are at big events, so don't take too much notice of it.

UFC.com's listings are far more accurate mate and they have it starting at 2am on ESPN - UFC's UK Website
1daveufc
11/29/09 12:35:49PM

Posted by MMAcca

Yes it will be Rabi.

ESPN's TV schedule is about as reliable as our national sport teams are at big events, so don't take too much notice of it.

UFC.com's listings are far more accurate mate and they have it starting at 2am on ESPN - UFC's UK Website

Nice one MMAcca.
rossc
11/30/09 7:53:58AM
Yes, I've noticed ESPN's listings are often unreliable. Sometimes they don't even mention when the prelims are being shown live before UFC events.
MMAcca
11/30/09 2:28:03PM

Posted by rossc

Yes, I've noticed ESPN's listings are often unreliable. Sometimes they don't even mention when the prelims are being shown live before UFC events.

They definately won't for UFC 107, as there are no live prelims.
Aaronno9
11/30/09 8:05:07PM
This isnt live in the U.K. Have to wait till Thursday if you dont watch it on the web.
MMAcca
12/1/09 3:45:30PM

Posted by Aaronno9

This isnt live in the U.K. Have to wait till Thursday if you dont watch it on the web.

The Finale is on Saturday and is live in the UK .

It's the final episode of TUF 10 tonight though, which we don't get live in the UK.

Aaronno9
12/2/09 5:59:20AM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Aaronno9

The Finale is on Saturday and is live in the UK .

It's the final episode of TUF 10 tonight though, which we don't get live in the UK.

Its not bud. Check the listings again. Danas twitter is being bombarded about the 5 day wait, but as of now, where not getting it live.
rossc
12/2/09 7:22:27AM
I think there's been a wee bit of confusion about this. The TUF Finale occurs in the early hours of Thursday morning (UK time). It won't air live, but it will get shown in the evening.

So it's not a five day wait, but it's still frustrating for those (like me) that want to view it live.
Aaronno9
12/2/09 8:57:02AM

Posted by rossc

I think there's been a wee bit of confusion about this. The TUF Finale occurs in the early hours of Thursday morning (UK time). It won't air live, but it will get shown in the evening.

So it's not a five day wait, but it's still frustrating for those (like me) that want to view it live.

It doesnt mate, its on the 5th of december in America, so its early Sunday morning for us. Then we have to wait till Thursday before it airs.

I just checked out the UK presidents twitter, and he says they're looking at all the T.V deals possible, but I think thats just a ploy to stop people complaining for now. Be hard to arrange a deal at this short notice. Although they did manage it when Setanta folded, so who knows.
tattflash
12/2/09 12:38:00PM
It looks like this has been confirmed as being live in the UK 2 am Sunday morning, nice one Dana White link
Aaronno9
12/2/09 1:01:07PM
Sweet. Its nice that the UFC went the extra mile to get it live in the U.K to.
MMAcca
12/2/09 1:09:58PM
This is crazy.

When i first posted in this thread the link i posted listed the TUF 10 Finale as being live in the UK at 2am on ESPN UK.

Since then that has obviously changed, that's where my confusion has occurred. Nice to see it's all sorted though.

rossc
12/2/09 5:34:03PM

Its not bud. Check the listings again. Danas twitter is being bombarded about the 5 day wait, but as of now, where not getting it live.

My bad, I can't believe Five were even thinking of airing the fight 5 days later! Anyway, it's great that ESPN have stepped in and ensured that we'll get this live.